Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 28th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Testing Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So I just edited your previous post to tag me and it worked. In your response to this, tag me without doing any editing and I want to see some stuff. Maybe we fixed it with no idea what we did.

~Dysole, with that being the usual result when she tries to fix technology
@Dysole

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 28th, 2018, 03:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mystery Solved?

Well it looks back to normal. Lemme know if it acts up again.

~Dysole, continuing her trend of fixing tech issues with no idea how she's doing it
Old October 28th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Mystery Solved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Well it looks back to normal. Lemme know if it acts up again.

~Dysole, continuing her trend of fixing tech issues with no idea how she's doing it
That's the only way I ever manage to fix a tech issue.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2022, 03:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

Uhh... I think I found a plethora of bots.

I was reading a new fan fiction and noticed two new members viewing it, one after the other. Because members being in the fan fiction forum is such a rare occurance these days, I naturally looked at their profiles.

Both new accounts, made within the last few months. No info given. But in the interests, they had put their user name, which I found odd, that they would both do this. On a hunch, I glanced at the 'online members' and found a plethora of idenitcal accounts, all with a name, a few letters, and a number or two, and all with the username in the interests field and no other info given.

I don't know if these are bots or not, but... it just struck me as super odd, so I thought I'd mention it. I can't possibly link to all the accounts, but here's five:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r.php?u=464545
heroscapers.com/community/member.php?u=372787
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r.php?u=416601
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r.php?u=406556
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r.php?u=399931
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...r.php?u=416355

~TGRF.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 03:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if their interests are the same as their user name, they're a bot. We usually don't bother banning them until they post because it's Sisyphean task otherwise.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2022, 04:17 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah k, good to know.

~TGRF.
Old March 30th, 2023, 06:21 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Is there a way to delete a single PM? I mistakenly opened one that could have been malware, and all I could do was empty my whole message bin.
Old March 30th, 2023, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Is there a way to delete a single PM? I mistakenly opened one that could have been malware, and all I could do was empty my whole message bin.
Should be a check box to the right of every PM. Check it, go to the bottom, select delete, and hit 'Go'.

~TGRF.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:42 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hi. I got a PM on BGG from sippi, who used the same handle here. He'd like help getting back on the site:

"I'm actually at Heroscapers, but the authentication server has been busted for a few months. I'm unable to log in, reset my password, or even create a new account."

You can PM him on BGG or contact him otherwise. I have his email if you need it also.

By the way, he and pals just did a great intro video to Heroscape here, and its a nice way to introduce new people to the game. Its almost an hour long, but in the first ten minutes or so they do a wonderful informal job of explaining why the game is great:

https://boardgamegeek.com/video/4325...e-games-cellar

Thanks.
Old April 16th, 2023, 02:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@Dysole
Old April 16th, 2023, 03:02 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ping

Sent a message on BGG

~Dysole, administratively
Old April 18th, 2023, 03:04 AM

Thanks--Sippi reports issue fixed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online