Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old February 4th, 2020, 06:21 PM

itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Thank you gys! @itsbuzzi I'm going to use your pdf scans if that's alright with you!
That's what they are there for no problem! Just don't try to print double sided. My photoshop trial expired before I could fix that. Otherwise print on 5" X 5.5" paper as it is printed to size. I confirmed this sizing works.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old February 4th, 2020, 06:27 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 14th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:13 AM

itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker itsbuzzi knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Well, I'm going to be including them with the pdfs of the standees, and I'll make sure to put you in the credits. I'll also include the printing instructions.
Oh that works too. I heard someone will try to get the rest of the cards scanned. Not that I didn't scan them all but some of my cards are damaged. Most notably the lawmen set packaging was heavily damaged when I got it and I teared the Greek and vipers set slightly. Otherwise you are good to go.

Thanks for including me!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old Today, 02:24 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Anyone know what the size limit on files in Downloads is?
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We've got it set 100MB, I believe, but can be adjusted. Do you have something that needs more than that?

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old Today, 04:41 PM

Conversation continued in discord!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online