Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 24th, 2017, 10:23 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: PK's sale/trade thread (figures)

Hey folks, I just picked up a lot that included an extra Nerak and Elite Onyx Vipers. Those are for sale! Also took some stuff off my want list.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 04:26 PM

Scaper464 has disabled reputation

Just saw the list, is it still up to date?

And though fate may trample me, into the fiery ground, no shriek of death nor fiery smoke can hinder me so... Stronger I shall rise up yet, in utter denialation of the inferior's reign
-Me
Old August 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yep! Should be completely up to date! PM me if you're wanting anything.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:19 PM

Hey folks, I'm trying to save money for a move, so I'm no longer going to be straight up buying stuff. Still very much willing to sell what I have.
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:00 PM

Sold the blade and arrow gruts.
Old August 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Updated some stuff, put up prices on some things.
Old August 20th, 2017, 01:01 AM

Sold some stuff! EOV, some heroes.

Also, I realized that my Paypal wants were confusing: I will happily SELL my stuff for paypal, but I'm not using cash to BUY a lot of stuff anymore. Sorry for the confusion! I've made it clearer.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:52 AM

Just added some stuff I've been meaning to sell to the first post, but I'll post it here as well.

AT-43/confrontation figures:

-9 UNA trooper miniatures, suitable for use as Microcorp Troopers. Picture of them here. - $25

-8 Therian Golem miniatures, for use as Havech Eradicators. Picture of them here. Two of them are very slightly color mismatched. - $20

- pack of two unopened boxes of Wolfen miniatures, picture found here. For use as Varkanaanian C3V. - $15
Old September 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Re: PK's sale thread (Microcorp Trooper/Havech proxies)

Finally got around to updating the main post with prices and if they have cards or not. Lord, that took forever.
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:10 PM

Sold a lot of stuff! Still wanting these AT-43 figures gone.
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:57 PM

I’m bumping this thread because I’m looking for AT-43 or Confrontation figures if anyone wants to get rid of theirs. Will happily pay paypal for them. Looking to make some customs with them.

For AT-43 I’m mainly looking for Cogs and Red Blok mainly. I already have Microcorp Troopers and all the Primadon C3V figures. Also looking for Wing Troopers and the “death dealer” mechsuits.

For Confrontation I have all the C3V stuff (aside from the Ram stuff which is of course impossible to find) but if you have any of the knights or Templar themed stuff, let me know!
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:00 PM

TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker TerminX knows what's in an order marker
Re: PK's sale thread (Buying some AT-43)

Had a great sale, figured shipped super quickly. ++

crab?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades