Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 4th, 2019, 10:39 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Also, Dad_Scaper, I have resent the up-to-date spreadsheet of the Bones proxies to you. Found proxies for the Brute Gruts, Sentinels of Grax, and Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep that were added to the list in this past week. Hope I can continue to be of help!

Cheers!
Old October 4th, 2019, 11:55 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Bones are a great resource. I was hoping people would suggest some.
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:17 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone have some alternate sculps for Zombie Hulk?
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Anyone have some alternate sculps for Zombie Hulk?
The D&D Miniatures Ogre Zombie from Aberrations maybe but it’s also a rare so not plentiful just cheaper to buy. Modding an existing ogre wouldn’t be hard to do. Stab and carve some holes in a miniature and paint blood in it.

The Ogre I've found in best numbers is Gruul Ogre from D&D Icons of the Realms: Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica and is relatively cheap. Wouldn't be hard to modify at all and would make a pretty good alternative.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; October 5th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
Old October 5th, 2019, 01:05 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

I'm using an unpainted D&D Flesh Golem from the Castle Ravenloft box set (that may be a little rarer now, but I've still seen some of the boxed board games available at physical stores, and that one conveniently also has a number of other handy unpainted minis in there that are good proxies, including the exact sculpt for the preyblood thrall). While the original version of that painted Flesh Golem mini is rare now, I found this one that's still in stock on CoolStuff (and plausibly elsewhere) that would probably work, and isn't terribly expensive, especially not compared to the original sculpt.

@Pumpkin_King Do you have any units in particular that you were interested in a Bones analog for? The list I have is fairly comprehensive at this point, so there's a decent chance I've found one for what you're looking for.

Cheers!
Old October 5th, 2019, 01:21 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
@Pumpkin_King Do you have any units in particular that you were interested in a Bones analog for? The list I have is fairly comprehensive at this point, so there's a decent chance I've found one for what you're looking for.

Cheers!
Oh, no! I have pretty much everything. I just like Bones as a product, they're fun and easy to paint, and I'm happy to see them get used more in Heroscape stuff. That's all!
Old October 5th, 2019, 07:53 PM

That's fair! I've been really liking how easy they are to work with, and I'm looking forward to starting to get the ones I've collected so far painted. Most excited to try it out on my Knights of Blackgaard proxies, since I think making the Bones Crusader minis look like Hawthorne will look awesome.

Cheers!
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If you guys are up for painting there are tons of miniatures related board games out there that fit the bill for perfect proxies of quite a few of these minis. Quite a few are pretty decently priced as well. Even better than reaper in most cases. You generally have to buy a box of them instead of an individual though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 5th, 2019, 09:28 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks @robbdamon @SharkRider1
@TREX absolutely. Painting is the best part. We have a few unpainted minis in the original post. If you have any specific board games that will work, please share. I rather buy new board games that way I at least get a new game system.
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:41 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

For Pel I've set to use the Hill Giant Barbarian as a alternate since I never got the Blood of Gruumsh box.

Old October 5th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
For Pel I've set to use the Hill Giant Barbarian as a alternate since I never got the Blood of Gruumsh box.

I saw this guy too and thought the same thing. How's the size compared to Pel? Anybody know?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 5th, 2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

I saw this guy too and thought the same thing. How's the size compared to Pel? Anybody know?
I don't have Pel or rather the Ogre from that box but the HGB is very big much larger than most Ogres. I'll have to measure him in hex height to see if it's the Large 7 or what.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs