Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nat'l Heroscape Day Baby!!

It was a good thing I decided to not attend the Tree Town Open Tourney in Iowa yesterday! I obviously didn't want to be several hours out of the Twin Cities when my wife and I were expecting the birth of kid #3 soon... And it's a very good thing I was in town!!

My wife started having some contractions around 6pm, we got to the hospital at 8:15pm, and 30 minutes later our son, Luke, was born! Talk about a close call! Almost had an SUV baby delivery!

Anyway, I'd like to say congrats to all the Tourney winners out there, but I'd say I've got the best prize of all! A National Heroscape Day Baby!

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 19th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Nat'l Heroscape Day Baby!!

Congrats Snotwalker on baby Luke's birth. He's a handsome little guy

The only problem is his choice of clothing and bedding Maybe when he get's older he'll switch from the "dark side" over to the good guys, the Bears!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoah!
Congratulations, Snot!
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:13 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Congratulations Snotwalker! He looks like a healthy, wonderful little guy! (Partly because of all his Packer stuff!) Have fun playing Heroscape with him!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

I see you are already setting your son up for a lifetime of harassment from Vikings fans.
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Good luck!

-insert signature here-
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:42 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congrats, Snotwalker! He's a good lookin' kiddo.

Old October 19th, 2008, 12:53 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Congratulations! May he become the best Heroscaper of all time !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 19th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought it was more celebratory than factual. You know, "We're going to the Super Bowl Baby!!" kinda thing, than actual having a baby kinda thing.

That being said, congratulations and I absolutely love that little Luke is sporting the best football colors around.

May mom and dad and baby Luke Snotwalker be blessed in the coming years ahead!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 19th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Congrats! What a cute little snot. Is the little guy on the waiting list for Packers tickets already?
Old October 19th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
May mom and dad and baby Luke Snotwalker be blessed in the coming years ahead!
Thanks! And congrats, you're the first to directly reference my little "jedi-youngling's" roots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Congrats! What a cute little snot. Is the little guy on the waiting list for Packers tickets already?
Well, I'm hoping that maybe someday Luke's kids will be able to top the list... It's a generational leap of faith.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Congrats Snotty...Since Little Luke there was born on NHSD he deserves a special gift so his first Heroscape figure is on its way to him...I will give you a hint she is dressed in black and is in a little plastic bag.

I think he will let Daddy play with her till he is old enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General