Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Dragonborn Death Knight Speculation- D4?

I'm not sure how they got away from Valhalla. I mean these new guys are being summoned FROM D&D home worlds TO Valhalla.
Old September 19th, 2010, 04:02 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I'm not sure how they got away from Valhalla. I mean these new guys are being summoned FROM D&D home worlds TO Valhalla.
yea, but according to the story the Underdark is in Valhalla too. The underdark comes from D&D too. Apparently the Underdark has always been in Valhalla, but no one really noticed it till now.
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Sorry I wasn't going after you I was just trying to figure if you were against DnD and wizards or just that now with the new story line they got away from Valhalla? See this is what happens when people hijack others posts!
Away from Valhalla? The story line still takes place in Valhalla, with combatants summoned from other worlds, just like it has been since RotV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
yea, but according to the story the Underdark is in Valhalla too. The underdark comes from D&D too. Apparently the Underdark has always been in Valhalla, but no one really noticed it till now.
Underdark really just means extensive underground caverns. No need for the concept to be unique to D&D core worlds or unheard of in other fiction.
Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

To whoever negative rep'ed me for saying that the 3 new sculpts were "unreleased figures"
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Over the next few days, Pete introduced to 3 brand new figures that we could add to this wave. They were previously sculpted, but were never released.
Old September 25th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

There is 4 new figures if you have not read the D3 thread. Also,I think it was said D4 is coming out in March 2011. I can't remember where I read it,but I do remember reading it.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Also,like everyone else has said. I do not think we will get the Dragonborn DK anytime soon.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old September 26th, 2010, 07:35 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

D4? Hm... I think they're reverting to classic for a while as they've not confirmed anything beyond D3...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:09 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
There is 4 new figures if you have not read the D3 thread. Also,I think it was said D4 is coming out in March 2011. I can't remember where I read it,but I do remember reading it.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Also,like everyone else has said. I do not think we will get the Dragonborn DK anytime soon.
Someone threw that out in a thread as speculation in a general conversation.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM

PsychoticPanda Woo who?

To get back on topic... I hope to see no more death nights I just want to see some more classic scape !!
Old January 13th, 2019, 07:50 PM

Zilla Woo who?

We need more Death knights in Heroscape.
Old January 13th, 2019, 11:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
Heh. Interesting necro. You do seem to like your Death Knights, though, judging by your post history.

I'd like them much more if the minis weren't so terrible.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 13th, 2019, 11:43 PM

Zilla Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Heh. Interesting necro. You do seem to like your Death Knights, though, judging by your post history.

I think it's the best class since They use to serve the Scourge, and their use of rune magic.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:34 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:

I think it's the best class since They use to serve the Scourge, and their use of rune magic.
What do have in mind for these Death Knights.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News