Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:54 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Declaration in support of the Design Team. or, THANK YOU!

I know that , theGuru, Rÿchean, et al didn't ask for it, but I, for one, want to thank them for all of there efforts in developing this game and keeping both it and this community alive. Thanks Guys!

Signatures:
1 Cavalier
2 Jim
3 DaddyScaper
4 nyys
5 Dredd Stev
6 Xn F M
7 Majora's Incarnation
8 kolakoski
9 demon_llama
10 mad_wookiee
11 xraine69
12 yagyuninja
13 jschild
14 ZBeeblebrox
15 DBC
16 dok
17 killercactus
18 AMIS
19 Dysole
20 champrjk
21 Targanth
22 gorthan313
23 padlock
24 lefton4ya
25 Rich10
26 BiggaBullfrog
27 Tai-Pan
28 Ryougabot
29 Ollie
30 MegaSilver
31 EternalThanos86
32 Hogg
33 Chardar
34 RabSheila
35 A_Train
36 Fourshadow
37 jedilou
38 b57123m
39 nicktheant
40 PHippo
41 Orcs Blade
42 Paronychodon
43 Greyelephant
44 kenjib
45 quozl
46 nate the dawg
47 Therion
48 Hsskor
49 Killometer
50 Arrow Grut
51 odbo255
52 spiteofthedice
53 Kutless
54 Sherman Davies
55 SpiderCoach
56 oni
57 Warlord Alpha
58 That Guy0715
59 Kaemon Awasome
60 Dragon4201976
61 Bolo
62 clancampbell
63 Jdet
64 1Mmirg
65 wriggz
66 Ace Histoli
67 andyhartog
68 ranoobu
69 Darkmage7a
70 Onacara
71 Fencerjared
72 Sarpedon
73 Panopticon
74 mrkurtb
75 ugly1hornedmule
76 Bear1211
77 GatekeeperDatuck
78 pjnormandin
79 Gypsy
80 DWK9000
81 patzymur
82 Granite-M
83 Sokol
84 SymphonyScaper
85 Johnnylama
86 Demerean
87 Dread Pirate Fooflesnort
88 scapemage921
89 Manatee
90 Hahma
91 generalgina
92 Fedex worker
93 Chilling Touch
94 GromBloodboy

(I am going to cap this at 100. That seems to be the 'magic number'. I well expect it to be done within 24 hours)

Last edited by Cavalier; June 6th, 2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Declaration in support of the Design Team. or, THANK YOU

Definately sign me up for this one, because saying it in person sometimews doesn't convey it as permanentally as doing it in writing.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sure, what's one more. Sign me up.

If you took away HeroScape, know that somewhere in Maryland there would be a ten year old crying. His dad might be shedding a few tears, too.

Keep up the good work, fellers.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 2nd, 2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:06 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

You may use the nyys Stamp of Approval.

-insert signature here-
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this was born of another thread I recently posted in (CLICK) but I'll reiterate my gratitude here again. All the hard work and your genuine love of the game are definitely noticed and appreciated guys, I can't say enough about the quality of all the content you've worked on.

Sign me up in bold and underlined!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally, a Declaration thread I can get behind.

Thank you Design Team Guys for making 'Scape the best.

-Xn

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:31 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sign me up...and forgive me for any discrepancies I may have arose with my petty arguements.

Heroscape Forever

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:31 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Early on, during the D&D hatefest, I declared my faith in, and admiration for, the ongoing efforts of the design team. So you may certainly use my name here, although, if there were a Declaration Against Declarations, I'd probably sign that, too .
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:33 AM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

Although I am not one for "Me Too" threads and postings, this is one that I will express my "Me Too" on. Thanks For Everything Gang!

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:38 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks again for our great game that takes so much of my time, my money and space in my home!!! It really is worth it and you all have done a great job in developing it.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:49 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Absolutely. I love the game and community these guys keep going.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion