Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 22nd, 2009, 01:14 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Spelunkers of Valhalla- An Index of Dungeonmakers

Like the normal Maps and Scenarios forum, I have created a thread that will feature all Dungeon makers in alphabetical order, and their dungeons. If you have your dungeons located in 1 thread, your name will be linked to that thread. If they are compiled through multiple threads, they will be linked to the name of that the corresponding dungeon thread. Dungeons that are missing maps or units/build rules will be considered incomplete. Ones that feature maps, army points, and traps/treasure will be considered complete. I will try to keep this updated on a daily to bidaily basis. Also, if it is not a problem, can we sticky this thread?

Claws of Death

1. The Temple of Fear-Incomplete

Creationist

1. Ullar's Vengence-Incomplete

GromBloodboy

1. The Spider Cult-Complete

Onacara

1. Flooded Caverns-Incomplete
2. The Melting Pot-Incomplete

S1R ART0R1US

1.Migol's Adventure-Incomplete

Scyla

1. Adventures at Sea-Incomplete
2. The Sacrifice-Incomplete

Sup3rS0n1c

1. Abyssal Ruins-Complete

Velenne

1. Knights of the Daystorm-Incomplete

Xn_F_M

1. The Isle of Eternal Despair-Incomplete

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Last edited by GromBloodboy; December 24th, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:30 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Spelunkers of Valhalla- An Index of Dungeonmakers

This is an awesome resource! THANK YOU and the dungeon-makers!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now who's going to make the Dungeons of Valhalla and How to Share your dungeons with the World?

Thanks Grom.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep System
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GromBloodboy again.
Thanks for putting this together Grom. And be ready to add me to that list once I get The Isle of Eternal Despair up.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good idea getting a head start on this list GromBloodBoy.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:16 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think we need a how to share your dungeons with the worlds thread, it isn't much different from the maps. I would love to do a DoV, but the only problem is that the dungeon crawl thing might not make it far in tournaments. Other then that, I would love to do it.

Old December 24th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Creamed by Corn

Got yours up there Xn_F_M, although until you have that final room you stated, it is incomplete. Other then that, good work.

Also, for any admins that are in this thread, can't you sticky this?

Old December 24th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Got yours up there Xn_F_M, although until you have that final room you stated, it is incomplete. Other then that, good work.

Also, for any admins that are in this thread, can't you sticky this?
Thanks Grom. And FYI, that's not the final room, I just want to get the Halls of the Restless Dead into the development stage before I work past it, i'm shooting for a 7-8 part adventure.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:32 PM
Creamed by Corn

I just want to say, if you guys complete an adventure, or are starting a new one, notify me so that I may add it to the list.

Old January 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

You could probably add me to the list if you like. My campaign tournament system is done save playtesting, and I have 2 of the 5 maps of my dungeon campaign done, plus a bunch of traps, treasures and random ideas.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios