Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 28th, 2013, 01:21 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Silver Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Now I have to go see the movie!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Rules clarification question before I start testing:

When teaming up Silver Samurai with the Madripoor Mercs, can I (revel OM on SS card and) move the Mercs (SS give up normal move), then teleport the Samurai (after moving power indicates timing only?)? This would effectively allow them to move up together?

TELEPORTATION RING 3
After moving normally, you may place Silver Samurai on any empty space within 3 spaces of his current position. When Silver Samurai starts to teleport, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Terrorist, Mastermind or Mercenary Hero you control, you may do either or both of the following:
  • Instead of moving with that Unique Hero, move any 3 Madripoor Mercenary figures you control;
  • Instead of attacking with that Unique Hero, attack with any 3 Madripoor Mercenary figures you control.
If so, that's a pretty cool little pairing since Silver Samurai is a guy who pops up in Madripoor from time to time.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Moving normally is the act of moving your figure during your turn, if you give that up you can't do use an after moving power.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:29 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It would work if Teleportation Ring 3's wording were just "After moving," no? Because then it would always be available in Samurai's "After Moving/Before Attacking" phase.

But "After moving normally" requires Silver Samurai himself move 0-4 spaces before teleporting. So "After Moving Normally" is a kind of sub-category of the "After Moving" phase, if I'm understanding that correctly.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
It would work if Teleportation Ring 3's wording were just "After moving," no? Because then it would always be available in Samurai's "After Moving/Before Attacking" phase.

But "After moving normally" requires Silver Samurai himself move 0-4 spaces before teleporting. So "After Moving Normally" is a kind of sub-category of the "After Moving" phase, if I'm understanding that correctly.
That's how I see it.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was meant to be after the movement phase on his turn, not a requirement to move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2021, 10:23 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Let's katana out the word Normally then!
Old February 1st, 2021, 10:27 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Let's katana out the word Normally then!
Then it would be anytime he moves. Ah, heroscape wording!

Quote:
Old February 1st, 2021, 10:34 PM

I think changing it to "before attacking" would work.

Quote:
Old February 2nd, 2021, 01:49 AM
Casing the Corners

Before attacking would work as well, but would "after moving" really mean anytime he moves? I think it just means in the "After moving" phase on his turn.

For example, Samurai wouldn't be able to teleport after moving 4 spaces from Martian Manhunter's Telepathic directive, he'd be limited to the 4 spaces allowed. He couldn't teleport after being moved by Angel or thrown by Jean Grey.

If it's "Before attacking," I believe he could Teleport and attack on a turn off of Cyclops (II)'s OM.

EDIT: I'm kind of still puzzled. Before Attacking might be the cleanest solution.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 02:06 AM
Casing the Corners

Whether it's "After Moving Normally" or "After Moving," if Jean Grey lands Psionic Grip on him, would he still be able to Teleport? I would think yes.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 11:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Whether it's "After Moving Normally" or "After Moving," if Jean Grey lands Psionic Grip on him, would he still be able to Teleport? I would think yes.
Nope, technically placing equals moving, so he can't teleport.

Movement "phases" and wording is really tricky because there are no movement phases It's a symptom from the carryover from classic HS. We try our best to clarify, but especially some of these older designs it's a bit tricky to parse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library