Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 29th, 2020, 09:28 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aquilla's Flag Bearer

Thanks for the constructive criticism @lefton4ya . I will then change the Aquilla's Inspiring Aura to be more easily to understand and be more precise.

MasterScaper1

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old May 29th, 2020, 10:24 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Great figure choice for Aqullia Flag Bearer! Cheap and easy to purchase! I think your card has some excellent concepts but needs wording fixes and costing. If you want some help I would be interesting in helping you fine tuning it enough to submit to SOV for judging. Just an idea, might encourage C3v to do one also.
Old May 29th, 2020, 11:24 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @Drewman-chu . I am currently play testing Aquilla's Flag Bearer. This are not the final stats. But thanks for your constructive criticism, much appreciated!

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old June 29th, 2021, 02:14 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I second the notion that this figure is a great choice for the Aquilla Flag Bearer. Plus the 11/12 Shields on the flag is just screaming to be a Heroscape flag bearer.

His model does look more Elfish to me than human, which could be a plus since Aquilla has a wider variety of race types than usual, but no elf yet.
Edit: upon looking at the model from the front, he is definitely human.

The Paladin Advance is not bad per say, but currently between base game and c3v, Rhogar being the only other paladin really diminishes the purpose of it, unless there was a c3v paladin overhaul included with the addition of the figure.

Inspired special attack I misread at first thinking it was a restricted version of Gothloks Valkrill Charge attack. The idea of it being how many dice you roll after rolling flag bearer dice changes how I feel on it to thinking it is well thought out! Will need some testing on that ability.

As for Aquilla's Inspiring Aura. I concur that the "choose an effect", along with keeping track of what figure you choose it for, does not "inspire" creativity. Though I am guilty of using similar to this myself.
I'd consider something slightly different like this Aquilla flag bearers "Moon Tribe Blessing" ability. Nice and simple.
https://www.deviantart.com/serraange...arer-860746238

Lastly, depending on what changes you make, I think his point value could be lowered some. Hatamato Taro's point value was lowered to 100 from 130 in the competitive unit congress, yet Gothlok is a solid 130 as a new addition (and perhaps other reasons I'm not looking at atm). Somewhere between the two there should be a sweet spot.
Glancing at him how he is now, I do think less than 130.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards