Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 19th, 2018, 01:44 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Gothlok

As an orc, Gothlok may benefit of Nerak's orc defensive aura 1.
As an orc, Gothlok may also benefit of Hrognak's orc movement aura.
Old October 19th, 2018, 01:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

He looks like awesome sauce! If only we had more Deathchasers!

This guy looks like he’ll be helpful at countering units who get bonus effects from rolling shields. Samurai, Charos, Sentinels... Valkrill’s Flagbearer might end up being as good as Laglor or maybe Ornak.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Thanks, Seb.

Gothlok + Chasers + Nerak is a great army to start off your Gothlok enjoyment.
Old October 19th, 2018, 02:27 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
As an orc, he should be able to receive Nerak’s Orc Defensive Aura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
On another note, if anybody wants Valkrill Dice, I put these together as an affordable option: http://thegamecrafter.com/games/valkrill-dice. It's $7.99 for a set of 12.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
As an orc, Gothlok may benefit of Nerak's orc defensive aura 1.
As an orc, Gothlok may also benefit of Hrognak's orc movement aura.
Thanks to everyone for pointing these out; they have been added to the OP!
Old October 20th, 2018, 01:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
There is unpainted version of this available as a pre-order, for much cheaper(4.99) than what they go for on sites right now.
Now this I can do, Thanks for the Link Kinseth. This is also great because he can get a paint job to look like his orc brethren instead of being green.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

This figure's very very good. If Valkrill ever gets a lockdown/board control unit like the rats or cutters or even dividers this dude will be nuts. Even if not, rats are so amazing, they're still good at 3 def, and I think will still work well with him. Rats+Gothlok+range to snipe your -1 def foes = Nice.

Not saying he's broken at all, I just really like him and his possibilities, seems like it could be very strong. Well done VC team on this one, I really like him.

Will be fun with Venocs too, seeing as their 0 def isn't affected.

Venocs x7 280
Gothlok 130
Heirloom 90

That would be a fun one.

Also makes Raelin SotM more likeable, seeing that her aura reaches beyond his.

Last edited by Cleon; December 12th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Will be fun with Venocs too, seeing as their 0 def isn't affected.

Also makes Raelin SotM more likeable, seeing that her aura reaches beyond his.
I like both these points. Very cool.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:30 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

While the Vipers are within both SotM Raelin and Gothlok's auras, their defense will still be 0, correct? I believe that the minimum defense is applied after all calculations (so they'll be at -1, +1 for a net of 0, instead of -1, minimum of 0, +1 from Raelin for a net of 1), if I remember correctly.

It's still nice to have those 2 spaces of a buffer where her aura will reach the Venocs but Gothlok's won't, of course.
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
While the Vipers are within both SotM Raelin and Gothlok's auras, their defense will still be 0, correct? I believe that the minimum defense is applied after all calculations (so they'll be at -1, +1 for a net of 0, instead of -1, minimum of 0, +1 from Raelin for a net of 1), if I remember correctly.

It's still nice to have those 2 spaces of a buffer where her aura will reach the Venocs but Gothlok's won't, of course.
Yes, correct.
Old December 11th, 2018, 06:33 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Gothlok + Raelin SotM = cool.
Gothlok + Vipers = cool.

I would not bother with Gothlok + Raelin SotM + Vipers.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I like the idea of running vipers with Gothlok because they don't get any negative affect from his aura. But for 15 more points per squad, I'll always take the death chasers with him. Not only do they get superior early game board control, they have some defense, bond with him, and have 1 additional attack die. I'm really glad I won this figure at my last Utah Tourney, to turn around and win the Next Idaho Tourney with him. This guy with the Death Chasers is so my style of charge in to either kill everything or me losing everything fast.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 10th, 2019, 01:48 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just found this guy for five bucks unpainted on Minature Market.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/wzk73547.html

Something for those painters among us to consider.

--Big time ninja'd by Kinseth!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs