Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 5th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Portland/Vancouver Spring Charity Event APRIL 16th

Sorry to hear you're getting out of 'scape but you're always welcome to play over at my house if/when you get the itch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:54 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

SOLD, we have no longer have any inventory or components after this Saturday's event. Thank you for making this easy on me...and keeping the tournament scene alive in the area.

Last edited by Bahde; April 12th, 2011 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Removed the listing.
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:16 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

Ok, Bahde Im coming, and I'll need a prize. I'll buy an expansion set, preferbly a common squad. Isnt that 12$ ?
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Moff Venom View Post
Ok, Bahde Im coming, and I'll need a prize. I'll buy an expansion set, preferbly a common squad. Isnt that 12$ ?

As of a short while ago, I no longer have anything to sell....all of it has been purchased. I will be contacting my suppliers this week before the event, if there is interest in one final purchase before Shy Monster Games closes her doors officially....I can place an order for you all on Monday.
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Was it a local buyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 12th, 2011, 07:01 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe the buyers are either local or semi-local.

Bahde, count me in. Looks like I'll be able to make the trip down. Intriguing format you've thought up for this one.

Thanks for all of the tournaments that you've put together over the years - you will be missed!
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:15 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
SOLD, we have no longer have any inventory or components after this Saturday's event.

When Bahde first said he was selling everything I was all "Noooo! What about the tournaments? Won't someone please think of the children??"

Then I thought "Oh, well that's a ton of stuff. Maybe we can pick up something we don't have? Is this the proverbial 'silver lining'?"

Then, upon seeing the "SOLD" update I was back to "Noooo!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
Thank you for making this easy on me...and keeping the tournament scene alive in the area.
Wait... what? Who's keeping the tournament scene alive? Who bought that stuff? What's going on??

I need off this emotional roller-coaster!

Seriously though, we're both looking forward to Saturday. Just tonight, my son said "Three days until the tournament!" It's like it's Christmas or something!

Kiddo's been thinking about his builds already but I still need to do that. Yikes! I also need to pick up something for the prize table! Jeesh... so much to do yet.

See you all Saturday!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old April 13th, 2011, 10:36 PM

Quozl, yes - essentially, depending on how you define "local"...we aren't on the same paperboy route but we are close enough to hang out and play 'Scape at tournaments. I have no idea if they are interested in letting on it was them, it has not been discussed at all yet so I will just pretend nobody has asked as of yet.

Nomad, I will add you to the list...any word for sure on your brother & niece?

IRBeej...The roller coaster is about to end. I thought about parceling it off in some kind of modified auction format Saturday but I realize it would not have all sold and some of it would have sold for too much money to charge friends.

Two notes on the coming event....

1. We will not have concessions again this time either, I apologize for that. I will have table space for snacks if anyone wants to bring them and we can take an extended break (20-30minutes) between rounds 2 & 3 for anyone wanting to run out to a drive thru or whatever.

2. In light of the fact that I have sold my entire collection, we (my family) will neither bring a table prize nor collect a prize after the event. This will just keep it simple for the purchaser in terms of what has been committed.
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:04 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Nomad's brother will be able to attend, unfortunately his niece has got softball practice so she will not be able to attend. Very good format and Longy's daughter is disappointed she can not play in the open division for her first time. Looking forward to Saturday and thank you Bahde for hosting. Now to figure out my armies....
Old April 14th, 2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Nomad's brother will be able to attend, unfortunately his niece has got softball practice so she will not be able to attend. Very good format and Longy's daughter is disappointed she can not play in the open division for her first time. Looking forward to Saturday and thank you Bahde for hosting. Now to figure out my armies....
I will update the roster, please ignore the obviously answered question from PM...I check them first.
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thanks to Nomad coming, I will also be able to attend
Old April 14th, 2011, 11:27 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

I just have one question. How much is an expansion pack? I needs one for the prize table and Id like to purchase one ahead. I think its around $12?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events