Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 26th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Re: How To Properly Sell-out

Now there's a post I can get behind,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite-M View Post
First of all, I'm a long-time supporter of mixing Marvel with Classic, so any objections to bringing in the D&D franchise based solely on it being a different franchise go right out the window, as far as I'm concerned.

Secondly, hey! New Heroscape! Get over yourself! If the unit design is still solid, then what do you care if it's a sculpt taken from D&D Minis? Most of us probably haven't seen the sculpts anyway, and on the off chance that it could bring some of that sweet, sweet, D&D money into Heroscape, then we should rejoice on the grounds that more money for Heroscape = more Heroscape = much rejoicing all around. I would have liked to have seen some more love for Vydar, but I've been wanting that since forever, and the fact that a new set doesn't fulfill my every secret desire isn't going to make me sell my collection on eBay, go lock myself in a darkened closet, and cry angry tears through my mascara.

Thirdly, are people seriously angry about the exclusives being re-released as part of Wave 10? Are these by any chance the people who paid over $50 for an exclusive on eBay? Well, congratulations. You paid premium dollar for a game that was repeatedly stated not to be collectible. Now the rest of us aren't going to have to do that. The same thing could be said of anyone who paid $50 for a set of 4th Mass., and then got upset about them being re-released so others could just get them at regular retail price. Not collectible means not collectible, and if you're gullible enough to pay a third party top dollar for something like that, then you can just put on your propellor beanie and Osh Kosh B'Goshes, and go have yourself a great, big, rainbow-colored lollipop.

In short: anyone who says that Wave 10 / the new masterset is a terrible, terrible betrayal of everything they hold dear? It's new Heroscape, and that. Is. Good. So cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it, get into your cry car, go for a drive around St. Babysburg, get into a car accident, get picked up by the Waaaaaambulance, and get taken to St. Boo Hoo's Hospital for the Criminally Inane.

/rant

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:00 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
......go lock myself in a darkened closet, and cry angry tears through my mascara.
You wear mascara?

Only when he wants to feel "pretty".

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:04 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good post Granite-M, D&D minis are still garbage though.
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:10 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
If you weren't a friend I'd neg-rep you for whining about neg-rep publicly. That's a no-no, bro.
I'll try to take my red card lumps as well as I can. I just prefer the vicious sniping to be public, if only for the entertainment of the howling masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Quote:
......go lock myself in a darkened closet, and cry angry tears through my mascara.
You wear mascara?

No irony quotes needed. I am gorgeous when I put on my mascara. It's the short shorts and knotted, mid-riff baring t-shirt that really make the look, though.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:18 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
No irony quotes needed. I am gorgeous when I put on my mascara. It's the short shorts and knotted, mid-riff baring t-shirt that really make the look, though.
It puts the lotion in the basket....

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You wear mascara?

Sounds like selling out to me...

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 27th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You wear mascara?

Sounds like selling out to me...
I think that depends on what he's selling. If so, what exactly are you buying?
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And how much are you willing to pay?

Cash. Up front. No haggling over prices.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
And how much are you willing to pay?

Cash. Up front. No haggling over prices.
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or you could go this route ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2009, 12:05 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...
Old August 28th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whitestuff ... that chilled me to the bone!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion