Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old September 18th, 2016, 12:29 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

@TheTravelingScaper thanks for stoping in here, but there is an order to how we do things. We do not just pop off random ideas. The process goes like this

1) The current member whos turn it is, offers up their hero.
2) Other members have a few days to offer ideas for the hero.
3) The member who suggested the hero turns in his first draft.
4) With the rest of the members we all help refine the draft into the suggesters ideal form.
5) A hero is deemed finished when it has been given three by team members.

As one of the originals on this project, imo you are more than welcome to join if you wish and we will place you in the rotation. Pending approval from @Confred and @McHotcakes who are the other 2 with the most seniority in out little group.
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:36 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

Oh sorry I'm completely new to this thread.... Should have read up on it more. But other than that yes I do wish to join.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old September 18th, 2016, 11:18 AM

Kuba2016 costs too much!

sorry for the spam, new to this website

Last edited by Kuba2016; September 18th, 2016 at 01:54 PM.
Old September 18th, 2016, 12:54 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba2016 View Post
selling my heroscape.played it for a while getting a bit older and want to get rid of it. Still in good condition. I am selling Volcarren Wasteland set, wall and tower set, rise of valkyrie set, marvel set, swarm set, ice and snow set. this includes many other expansions like the romans expansion, heroes of bleakwoode and many more. would prefer to sell everything at once. wont be selling for to much because trying to get rid of it as soon as possible. so message me if you are intrested and we can arrange the prices. thank you hope to hear from one of you guys soon. And also have a great and your awesome.
Ummm.... I think you are in the wrong place :P Perhaps you should copy your post and start a new thread over here. I am however, interested!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 18th, 2016, 06:41 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is our current rotation (the bold is whose turn it is)

Taeblewalker
machinekng
McHotcakes
Confred
CJtheMighty
Barry allen
JC McMinis
Dysole
TheTravelingScaper

However Taeblewalker & machinekng have not posted for a while so we are placing them on the sidelines.

So here is what I propose for a new line up
McHotcakes
Confred
CJtheMighty
Barry allen
JC McMinis
Dysole
TheTravelingScaper
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Version 3 wordings

PSYCHIC DRAIN
After each time El uses a special power, she must roll 1 unblockable attack die against herself.

DARK VISION
After revealing an order marker on this card and before taking any turns, if El is unengaged, you may look at 1 random order marker on any Army Card. If she is on a blue water space, look at all markers on the card and ignore Psychic Drain.

ADVENTURER BANDING
Before taking a turn with El, you may first take a turn with any adjacent Adventurer or Young Hero you control.

PSYCHOKINESIS
If El or any friendly figure adjacent to El is attacked with a normal attack, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may roll 5 defense dice. All excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. If it’s small, medium, or large, it may not move normally until the next round.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old September 18th, 2016, 10:42 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
As I Read It

Isn't Adventurer Banding a Special Power?

~Dysole, who doesn't see any reason to wound on that one
Old September 19th, 2016, 09:15 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: As I Read It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Isn't Adventurer Banding a Special Power?

~Dysole, who doesn't see any reason to wound on that one
It is, and that was a sacrifice I was willing to take for smoothness. It could also be justified as she bled during mundane parts also.
-I'm willing to up her Move value to 5 to compensate.

Old September 19th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

I think it's a bit of a theme break.

PSYCHIC DRAIN
After each time El uses Dark Vision or Psychokinesis, roll 1 attack die. If a skull is rolled, place 1 wound marker on El's Army Card.

That seems pretty easy and smooth. Also changed the wording to something similar to Eltahale's card.

~Dysole, helpfully
Old September 19th, 2016, 02:59 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I think it's a bit of a theme break.

PSYCHIC DRAIN
After each time El uses Dark Vision or Psychokinesis, roll 1 attack die. If a skull is rolled, place 1 wound marker on El's Army Card.

That seems pretty easy and smooth. Also changed the wording to something similar to Eltahale's card.

~Dysole, helpfully
I prefer this, I didn't like how you could use her powers maybe twice (If you're lucky, factoring in opponent's) without dying, this could prolong her already short life and make her worth putting into your army.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old September 19th, 2016, 03:28 PM

Question Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

@Dysole @CJtheMighty
PSYCHIC DRAIN
After each turn, if El used Dark Vision or Psychokinesis, roll 1 attack die. If a skull is rolled, place 1 wound marker on El's Army Card.

Old September 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM

I Think So

That looks good to me.

~Dysole, liking the glass cannon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum