Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 10th, 2018, 08:49 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aubrien Archers

@dnutt99 , @R˙chean , or @MegaSilver - can you add Valhalla Custom Synergies:

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 10th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
HADUC : ELVEN SUPREMACY
As Elves, The Aubrien Archers may benefit from Haduc's 20-sided die enhancement.
Fixed a few typos in there for you.
Old May 7th, 2020, 11:09 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Years ago, I used to think these guys were horribly over priced by 10-15 points, and weren't worthy to be used on my team. Boy, was I wrong! I've acquired 3 squads worth, and while they can be unpredictable, and aren't a guaranteed win by any means, Venoc Warlord can really enhance their offensiveness. (Acolarh makes them a royal pain in the butt, too.) My record for consecutive Frenzies is 7...!

Height is a must have when using them, since 3 attacks of 2 aren't nearly as effective as multiple 3 x 3 attacks, which can start poking holes in your opponents lines.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units