Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old January 4th, 2015, 10:19 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Rebasing Doom Blade Orc Cyclops?

So I know it's still in development, but I have the figure and tried to rebase it. He kept falling over -- I guess it's because he's on the balls of his feet (like he needs to be taller?) and it throws off his balance. I see from the picture that it's possible to get him on a peanut base. Any helpful advice? Thanks!
Old January 4th, 2015, 10:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Rebasing Doom Blade Orc Cyclops?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
So I know it's still in development, but I have the figure and tried to rebase it. He kept falling over -- I guess it's because he's on the balls of his feet (like he needs to be taller?) and it throws off his balance. I see from the picture that it's possible to get him on a peanut base. Any helpful advice? Thanks!
If there isn't a whole lot holding him to the base, you could modify it with greenstuff by creating rocks/grass etc for him to be standing on to help him stand easier. That is what I have done with some of my bigger figures such as one of my AT-STs for hoss.
that way you could place him on the peanut base better.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 12th, 2015, 02:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I don't recall having any particular issues getting him rebased. I just went and took a look at mine, and it doesn't look like I did anything particularly special. I did make sure that his toes were more towards the edge of the base than the center: if you center the balls of his feet in the base, his heels will hang over the edges and that might cause him to fall over. Looking down on him from above, just make sure his centerline is centered with the base. Other than that, though, I don't see any problems. My guy is surprisingly stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 9th, 2015, 04:48 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I tried it again with better glue and more patience, and he's doing just fine. I think he had had too much mead last time I tried. Yeah, that's it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs