Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th, 2014, 05:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Van Nessing

I know his official type is hybrid because of he has been inflicted by lycanthropy, but what is his "base" type. From a thematic standpoint, was Van Nesssing an elf or a human before he became a hybrid?

In general, I'm not entirely sure about the racial make up of Feylund. Elves and dwarves have been the closest human-like race we've seen so I don't know if humans even exist there. For that matter, I don't know what the "base" creature is for the Esenwein family and the variety of undead from Feylund. Were they elves in their former life? Did humans once exist long ago and now are largely undead?

Van Nessing is a pretty good loner hero in that he can fit in fine to some many armies but doesn't exactly belong, always on the outskirts. I'd imagine he can butt heads with some of his allies since he's always trying to hog the X order marker.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs