Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 15th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Where are the rest of the RSVP’s? @Flash_19 @antmarchingroves @kmgenius @DewNoHarm @tanmad21 @Isak @Warband @Jazack @UtahScott you guys gunna make it?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should be there, but I'm not 100% positive quite yet.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 15th, 2018, 06:46 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I'll be at the Utah monthly, my brother will as well. He is bringing 1-2 friends and my sister might come too.
Old August 15th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I'll be at the Utah monthly, my brother will as well. He is bringing 1-2 friends and my sister might come too.
There we go! now that's what I'm talking about!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 15th, 2018, 09:18 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

so as my brother said, I'll be coming, however 1-3 friends may come (two are pretty sure, one is rather uncertain but interested), and my sister is likely to come
Old August 17th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

All right all y'all, I hope you're getting excited for the tourney next week! To help you get excited and prepared, maps have been selected and are posted in the first post of the thread. Check them out and get ready because they're going to provide some awesome action! (and yes I'm being a little self-indulgent with one of them, but ever since I thought of a team game on it I couldn't resist! )

While we're looking forward and getting RSVP's, let's get some more! Thanks @Saints_Wrath , @Isak , and @Jazack for RSVPing, it's going to be a great time! What about the rest of you Sir H tagged (I won't tag again to keep from spamming notifications), as well as @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @tanmad21 @Ginja Ninja @dgillis @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches Any of you wanting to come get in on some crazy action next week? We'd love to see you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:39 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've almost got 3 of my brothers on board for next weekend. Put us down for 4 maybees. I'll know if its solid by this weekend.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 17th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just confirmed that I will be there. Need help bringing maps? I can bring immolate.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I've almost got 3 of my brothers on board for next weekend. Put us down for 4 maybees. I'll know if its solid by this weekend.
Awesomesauce! Hope you and your gang can make it, it's gonna be wild!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I just confirmed that I will be there. Need help bringing maps? I can bring immolate.
Sweet! Bringing Immolate will be super helpful, thanks a bunch! And of course if anyone else wants to volunteer to bring a map the help is definitely appreciated!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 17th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll bring Kampfzone
Old August 17th, 2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
And of course if anyone else wants to volunteer to bring a map the help is definitely appreciated!
Tell me what you'll need and I'll bring it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM

tanmad21 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

We just brought home our new baby from the hospital, so it will be a few months before I make it to another tournament. Have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events