Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

I hear Judas Priest is coming out with a new album next year.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 12:38 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh no! Tom Petty???!!!

Chuck Prophet wrote & released this earlier this year, and it's as accurate now as it was then:

song
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
RIP Tom.
Apparently he's still alive (in critical condition), and reports of his death have been withdrawn.

EDIT: And there are new reports that he indeed has died (although still hours after the initial reports).
Old October 3rd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. I saw that.

Here's one of my favorites of his, and it's a good presentation of his voice as a songwriter and as a musician:

"Baby even the losers
Get lucky sometimes
Even the losers
Keep a little bit of pride
They get lucky sometimes"

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 8th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hauling out this thread again to share what I've been listening to today:

Superorganism! Enjoy. You're welcome.

= =
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Listening to my buddy Chris doing his tribute to the Abbott brothers from Pantera.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 30th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That is an amazing display. Thank you for sharing! A reminder that the reason why I don't like metal is the vocals, and not the rest of the band.

I was just sharing this video earlier today, and enjoying it all over again:

= =
Old June 30th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That is an amazing display. Thank you for sharing! A reminder that the reason why I don't like metal is the vocals, and not the rest of the band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djUh1eHdepE
If you don't like metal vocals, try Judas Priest,
. Rob Halford's voice is beautiful.

Old June 30th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djUh1eHdepE
If you don't like metal vocals, try Judas Priest,
. Rob Halford's voice is beautiful.

Great find Taeblewalker! I used to listen the heck out of Judas Priest back in the day and really liked their old stuff. I saw them n their Turbo album tour back in the late 80's in Hawaii, while I was in the Maine Corps. That was a bit too techno for me, but that's what bands were doing then. But they did play the classics as well.

One of my all time favorite songs is Last Rose of Summer by them.

Old July 1st, 2018, 12:28 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

If it's the metal vocals that bug you (and I'm with you on that) Queensryche is where you need to go.
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
If it's the metal vocals that bug you (and I'm with you on that) Queensryche is where you need to go.
Yeah, Geoff Tate is an incredible singer. I was fortunate enough to see Queensryche when they were on their Operation Mindcrime tour. That was an incredible concert, as Operation Mindcrime was a concept album that was great.

There were a number of metal bands with good singers. A lot of the ones that are harsh sounding, do so as part of the bands sound, that some people dig.

My all time favorite band is Iron Maiden. When Queensryche first came out, they were comparable to Iron Maiden. But Geoff Tate has a cleaner voice than Bruce Dickinson and Queensryche went on to be more of progressive metal.

One of the things I love about Iron Maiden, is that much of their lyrics are historical in nature. They are huge history buffs and bring that out in their lyrics. Also, how cool is it that their lead singer, Bruce Dickinson, is also a commercial pilot and flies them around the world on a huge plane when they tour.

Old July 1st, 2018, 09:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Oops! Double post

Old July 1st, 2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Metal instrumentals.
Metallica: Orion, To Live is to Die (does have one verse, spoken) and Anesthesia(Pulling Teeth).

"Bass solo. Take one, one, one..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music