Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 19th, 2008, 01:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Lost items at Gencon

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Neo, Why on Earth would you bring innocent kids with you to GenCon? Or did you mean innocent farm animals? At least we know that in your case, they really are innocent - you can get plenty without having to resort to livestock.

Someone left a box of Zatchbell boosters in my booth. If it was you, let me know so I can mock you for playing Zatchbell.

It was.....um.....I ... mean.....ha ha ha Zatchbell playing loser!!!!

(I do not even know what that is let alone play it.)

I was more than happy though to leave some of my money there IMax. Today is my sons birthday and the Phoenix Tower is going to be the highlight of the day along with the special gift I got from Grungebob. (man that sounds dirty)
Old August 19th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Neo, Why on Earth would you bring innocent kids with you to GenCon? Or did you mean innocent farm animals? At least we know that in your case, they really are innocent - you can get plenty without having to resort to livestock.

Someone left a box of Zatchbell boosters in my booth. If it was you, let me know so I can mock you for playing Zatchbell.

It was.....um.....I ... mean.....ha ha ha Zatchbell playing loser!!!!

(I do not even know what that is let alone play it.)

I was more than happy though to leave some of my money there IMax. Today is my sons birthday and the Phoenix Tower is going to be the highlight of the day along with the special gift I got from Grungebob. (man that sounds dirty)
How cute, he gave you himself.....
Old August 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I lost a Deathreaver at some point, not sure when the last time I used them was over the weekend. Not sure which one of the 4 it was but doesn't matter much.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 19th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice idea for a thread Ry.
Old August 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi View Post
I think I left my innocents at Gencon. if anyone finds it, Please send it back.
Ha ha ha, me too. Not that I was that innocent to begin with. And I think I know who may have it.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 20th, 2008, 10:08 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Nice idea for a thread Ry.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I am looking at a completely unmarked Marcu that lost his home.

I also have a Zombie with the initials EG on the bottom.

PM me an address if either of these are yours.

Also, if anyone finds stuff that isn't theirs when the get home, (it happens) please use this thread.
This made it sound like I accidently swiped these. These were figures that made their way behind the curtain becasue they were left. I took them with me to try to get them to thier homes.

I lost a single white die. However, I don't think I will miss it too much.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 20th, 2008, 10:18 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I lost a single white die. However, I don't think I will miss it too much.
Was it the one with skulls on all 6 sides?

I think I was using it for all of my defense rolls...

Last edited by stay_golden_PONYBOY; August 20th, 2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old August 20th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I just checked last night and it seems both my dad's and my figures, cards, etc. are all with us.
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:11 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart

The zombie was my friend's, and he should be PMing you soon, if he hasn't already.

~Lord_Paul, relieved that he doesn't have to buy a zombie pack to replace the one zombie he borrowed, then lost

Making the world better, one post at a time.

Last edited by Lord_Paul; August 20th, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:24 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Ah and that make this thread worth while. I got the PM. Thanks!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I lost
a DeathReaver
a squad of Marro Stingers (which one of the guys helping run the tourneys replaced with his own personal ones) Thanks!
1 of the Vydar dice
1 GenCon 08 Promo figure

Things like the promo figure were probably stolen on purpose but i know the stingers and rat were probably a simple mistake. I really really would like to get my Vydar Die back.

Ohh and the figures (minus the 08 promo) should have SS on the bottom

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

PMs sent to members missing 'reavers.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con