Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Cool Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED 11/9/19

With the Photobucket ruination and the great hard drive failure of 2016 I've lost many of what was originally here. The game has drastically changed in the past several years with the original final waves and SoV/C3V VC continuation so I'd need to adapt and change much of what I had anyway. I have a few print outs I may update however I am adding in a few newer ideas I've been working on in the modern age of Heroscape.

Here are my customs. Any thoughts are always appreciated. I'm adding in new card concepts that I have had in mind toward the new era of Fanscape. Stay tuned my friends!

NEWER CUSTOMS!

Spoiler Alert!

OLD CUSTOMS
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by robbdaman; November 9th, 2019 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Adding more ideas
Old January 12th, 2008, 03:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
So if he doesn't roll 11 or higher he never transforms? Or does he get to try before each of his turns?
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
I dig the idea of changing into a werewolf.

I do think his werewolf ability is a bit too easy to activate, seeing as though it gives him all these special abilities and enhanced stats. 11 or higher is 50%, which is pretty easy to hit. Since he's going to maintain this form throughout the rest of the game, there's really little point in even having a human form.

Maybe he should be able to transform back? I haven't seen these figures, but if one is vastly larger than the other (as it appears on the card), It could be very useful to have the option to change back into a human.

Either option, or maybe his wolf form only lasts each round?

He seems overpowered as a wolf too... but maybe I'm not understanding the wording. The werewolf wording is murky... "All stats are increased once, adding the original numbers on this army card to it's current levels for the new total"
What?

Does that basically mean he gets +1 to all attributes when in wolf form?

Assuming that's the case, as a wolf, he'd have a normal attack of 5, right?

with Feral Spirit he could easily be tossing attacks of 4, 6, or 8, and sometimes 10 - and for 140 points, that just seems too powerful for me.

My 2c.
Real nice work on the card tho!

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Hades has disabled reputation
This card would be a great candidate for a double-sided card or even 2 seperate cards. That would let you have 2 different stat sets for man and wolf form.

I would also change the wolf form to roll d20 at the beginning of each turn to change or remain as wolf.

Other than that I think he might be a little to underpriced, have you playtested him yet?
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
I do think his werewolf ability is a bit too easy to activate, seeing as though it gives him all these special abilities and enhanced stats. 11 or higher is 50%, which is pretty easy to hit. Since he's going to maintain this form throughout the rest of the game, there's really little point in even having a human form.
This was how the OP made his lycanthrope but I agree perhaps make it a 14 or 15 and for every wound he's taken he gets a +1 to his roll?

Quote:
Maybe he should be able to transform back? I haven't seen these figures, but if one is vastly larger than the other (as it appears on the card), It could be very useful to have the option to change back into a human.
The human figure is a modifed Soulknife Infiltrator from D&D Minis which is pretty much normal HS height, the Werewolf is the Werewolf Lord from D&D Minis which is very big. I could label it anywhere from Large 8-10. Werewolf Lords in D&D are essentially a Dire Werewolf. Ten feet tall and bulletproof. :P

Maybe adding the same roll to revert if he needs to return to human form to get to an opponent but make each wound be a -1 to his roll making it harder?

Quote:
He seems overpowered as a wolf too... but maybe I'm not understanding the wording. The werewolf wording is murky... "All stats are increased once, adding the original numbers on this army card to it's current levels for the new total"
What?
Does that basically mean he gets +1 to all attributes when in wolf form?
Again the OP had this worded even odder, his said "all stats are doubled in this form" which is clear that you double all his stats but not from which point. Perhaps Hades is right and I should just make a second set of stats for him, though I will probably put it all on one card still. I like the double picture I made.

Quote:
Assuming that's the case, as a wolf, he'd have a normal attack of 5, right? With Feral Spirit he could easily be tossing attacks of 4, 6, or 8, and sometimes 10 - and for 140 points, that just seems too powerful for me.
So it would mean it was an attack of 8 which is definately undercosted for his price, basically get the Hulk for 230 points less. (side note that give me an idea for a Bruce Banner custom though ).

Quote:
Real nice work on the card tho!
Thanks! I'm quite a photoshop junkie.

I'll make some changes and repost.

R~
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:45 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
I like the card, but I think you have him too powerful, even at 140.

Feral Spirit shouldnt affect Blood rage.

And Feral Spirit, that puts him doing basically 10 attack dice for 140, not even Jotun has 10 attack dice.

Now that I have commented on your card, please comment on mine
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:16 PM

UPDATED WITH V2!

R~
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:22 PM
has been BANNED

What you could do is make it so when the Werewolf is down to 4 life he converts back to man form for the other 4 life.
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
What you could do is make it so when the Werewolf is down to 4 life he converts back to man form for the other 4 life.
I don't really want to do that though, it goes against what I wanted to do with it. It had occured to me that I could make it involuntary for him to change every round or turn and if he had 4 wounds in Werewolf form and turned back into a human he'd die instantly. Which would certainly be a big drawback but almost too much. I dunno. I'll try the v2 version and see how it plays.

R~
Old January 12th, 2008, 07:44 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Wow now version 2 has him doing 12 attack dice?

even at 180 hes under priced.
Old January 12th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth

Actually that's 6 attack die with successes being doubled. Potentially more damage but also potentially less.

Either way I think he's not under priced but overpowered. I think I have to make his human form a total wuss so any increases make just make him look way better.

R~
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:07 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth

Actually that's 6 attack die with successes being doubled. Potentially more damage but also potentially less.

Either way I think he's not under priced but overpowered. I think I have to make his human form a total wuss so any increases make just make him look way better.

R~

Even if he only rolls 3 out of 6 skulls he would take out the majority of the figures in the game in one shot...way undervalued...either that or you make it so he has one chance to turn into the wolf per game and if he misses thats it..this way you are taking a risk by taking him but the reward could be huge. The fact that as he is now he can take out Charos in one shot means he needs to be valued over 220.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards