Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/14/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Isamu + Marcu + Kyntela = 3 classes, 40 points. Then have all the rest of your army the same class. Or an even better army is Heavy/Blades, Orc Champions (including Ornak), and then Isamu + Marcu.

Maybe instead of requiring 5 classes, have it be 40+ points from 4+ different classes, that makes it a whole lot more difficult.

I don't think I can come, BTW, so take my opinion for what it is worth.
Good point and nice catch! Let's do 75+ points from 4+ different classes.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:37 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I see a lot of Death Knight and Death Chaser builds in the future.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Isamu + Marcu + Kyntela = 3 classes, 40 points. Then have all the rest of your army the same class. Or an even better army is Heavy/Blades, Orc Champions (including Ornak), and then Isamu + Marcu.

Maybe instead of requiring 5 classes, have it be 40+ points from 4+ different classes, that makes it a whole lot more difficult.

I don't think I can come, BTW, so take my opinion for what it is worth.
Good point and nice catch! Let's do 75+ points from 4+ different classes.
To help get some figures included: Unique Heroes and Squads that are the only unit in their class that are under the 75pt limit count towards one of the 4 classes (you can only use one of these units to count towards one class). I believe there's only 4 such units: Brave Arrow (50pts/Tribesman), Iskra (50pts/Duchess), Sonya (45pts/Lady), and Samuel Brown (60pts/Patriot).

EDIT: Siiv (40pts/Assassin) and Beorn Boltcutter (50pts/Mechanic) also count towards the Class count.

I am also going to count Urk (65pts/Commander), despite Omegacron also being a Commander as let's face it, they will never be used in the same Army ever. If anyone sees any other units like Urk, I'm willing to discuss their eligibility.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

That should help round out the different "decent" army variants we will see then. I'll look around later, there's loads of random heroes to sort through.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:30 PM
I could go

@GUILD_WARRIOR

You planning on making this one bud?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:47 AM

Official format (also listed in the OP):

Quote:
[B]Rolling Rumble - Class Act: Armies must include at least 75pts from at least 4 different classes. Armies cannot share any figures.

Bring 2 - 535pts/24hexes

At the start of each game, each players rolls the 20-sided die. The player with the higher roll may choose to pick their Army first or defer to the other player. The player who picks their Army first will pick from one of their two Armies. Then the other player will pick from one of their own two Armies. The player who picked their Army first will get to choose to place their Army first or defer to the other player.
Basically just added that, per the norm, Armies cannot share figures and how Armies are chosen and placed before each game. I will go over this before we start.
Old September 28th, 2017, 07:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm gonna be out of town that weekend...

have fun, all!
Old October 1st, 2017, 10:11 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
@GUILD_WARRIOR

You planning on making this one bud?
I have my deliveries set up. So it all comes down to what time my sons race is. If he runs early enough we'll be there. I should know sometime this week when he runs.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:07 PM
I could go

Getting close now. My lot is excited! We -may- have Cameron join us. He hasn't played in a few years but I don't see that as being a problem.

Want to use the same map pool @heroscaper2010 ? We should be good for 2 maps again, maybe a 3rd (might have to build on site though). All depending on how many folks are coming.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 3rd, 2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Getting close now. My lot is excited! We -may- have Cameron join us. He hasn't played in a few years but I don't see that as being a problem.

Want to use the same map pool @heroscaper2010 ? We should be good for 2 maps again, maybe a 3rd (might have to build on site though). All depending on how many folks are coming.
I plan on getting one up soon.
@TrollBrute and @Viegon - Are you guys able to make it? If I recall correctly, the 2nd Saturday of the month doesn't work well for at least one of you... Is that still accurate?
@hose - what about you and hosey? We missed y'all last time.

We have 7 people attending so far, I believe (check the OP to make sure you're listed if you are attending).

Last edited by Sheep; October 3rd, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Unfortunately, I don't think either of us will be able to make it, both of us are working the 14th. You guys have fun though! Hopefully we can make the next one.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, that's a doubly bad weekend for us, but October is super busy so we probably wouldn't have made it anytime. Hopefully next time though!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events