Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

View Poll Results: Who should join the C3V next as a Public Access Member?
capsocrates 0 0%
Clancampbell 12 30.77%
dafe31 1 2.56%
Lefton4ya 5 12.82%
MegaSilver 5 12.82%
personwholives 0 0%
Ryougabot 2 5.13%
Tmac2200 1 2.56%
TnT2 1 2.56%
Typhon2222 12 30.77%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Public Access Voting Poll: Jan-Feb

The Public Access Program continues to bring excellence into the C3V. Thank you for your careful votes. It is now time to vote again!

The individuals above have been nominated for the Public Access Program. Whichever individual receives the most votes will be admitted into the Sanctum for a period of 2 months to assist in an aspect of the process of their choice. (More details here.)

Happy New Year to all of you and a big Thanks to everyone who supports the C3V. I feel like we are only getting better and better--and that the support of you Scapers is making that happen.

Also, a special thank you to any who has ever playtested a unit for the C3V--you are what truly makes this FanScape!
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:04 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Access Voting Poll: Jan-Feb

Get voting everyone. I'm sick of making the tea and carrying the biscuits for these permanent C3V guys. I want someone lower than me in the hierarchy to boss around.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

But your tea is delicious, what if the new PAM just cannot get it right

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:37 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Don't worry, they will. I have a strict training regime lined up.
Old January 4th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Still a fairly close contest. Plenty of room for swing. Looking forward to seeing who we welcome in next!
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I hope people come and vote.

I've only been pretending to like Ollie's tea.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Is a Quadradical

I know someone who won't be getting any hobnobs on his afternoon biscuit platter today.

The worst thing is that even the 'scapey stuff I get to do is tea-based. I know I'm not supposed to leak secrets, but here's a shot of the unit I'm working on:

The Tetley Teafolk. Current powers:

Nice Refreshing Cuppa.
At the start of the round, all heroes who are next to at least one Tetley Teafolk may remove a wound marker.

The Boss Needs Tea.
At the start of the game you must nominate a unique hero you control to be The Boss. Each time The Boss starts a turn not adjacent to at least one Tetley Teafolk you control, you must add one wound to the Boss.

And a more recent addition...

Wrath of the Teaboy.
All Tetley Teafolk add 5 to their attack value when attacking a figure controlled by a player from Maryland.

I really hope we can get the licensing sorted. Otherwise I'm onto the PG Chimps.
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes, well, Wrath of the Teaboy was still better than:

Milk in the Tea
After taking a turn with the Tetley Teafolk, put a wound marker on yourself.

That one was a little too far outside the box, in my humble opinion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I know someone who won't be getting any hobnobs on his afternoon biscuit platter today.

The worst thing is that even the 'scapey stuff I get to do is tea-based. I know I'm not supposed to leak secrets, but here's a shot of the unit I'm working on:

The Tetley Teafolk. Current powers:

Nice Refreshing Cuppa.
At the start of the round, all heroes who are next to at least one Tetley Teafolk may remove a wound marker.

The Boss Needs Tea.
At the start of the game you must nominate a unique hero you control to be The Boss. Each time The Boss starts a turn not adjacent to at least one Tetley Teafolk you control, you must add one wound to the Boss.

And a more recent addition...

Wrath of the Teaboy.
All Tetley Teafolk add 5 to their attack value when attacking a figure controlled by a player from Maryland.

I really hope we can get the licensing sorted. Otherwise I'm onto the PG Chimps.
And I still think we should have stuck with them synergizing with...
Old January 4th, 2012, 05:23 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
And I still think we should have stuck with them synergizing with...
Gah! More diet root beer through the nose.
Old January 5th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Gah! More diet root beer through the nose.
With manners like that it's lucky you'll only be serving tea (if elected) rather than partaking. You probably weren't even holding your little finger ("pinky", in the vulgar colonial argot) out at the required 55 degree angle when holding your "diet root beer". <Shudder... I don't think there is an English translation of "diet root beer". Have you tried Pimms?>
Old January 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Adrian Monk

This vote is down to a single vote!

Only about an hour left--vote now!

EDIT: And now it is one vote the other way--seriously, this is going neck and neck here...

Last edited by 1Mmirg; January 5th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs