Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 18th, 2022, 03:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Shaggy is in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , looks like @Sir Heroscape , and @dart48 talked me into going, so count me and dart in. I’ll see what I can round up for prize support.. Will we have the pleasure of getting to see you come out? It’s been awhile for you attending as well has t it? You should come and drag along @TrueMurray , it’d be great to see you guys.
Glad to hear it! I will be attending, but I'm still waiting on True so we'll see for him. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy is in!
Awesomesauce!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog , looks like @Sir Heroscape , and @dart48 talked me into going, so count me and dart in. I’ll see what I can round up for prize support.. Will we have the pleasure of getting to see you come out? It’s been awhile for you attending as well has t it? You should come and drag along @TrueMurray , it’d be great to see you guys.
Glad to hear it! I will be attending, but I'm still waiting on True so we'll see for him. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Quote:
Shaggy is in!
Awesomesauce!
As per usual, I got excited at the prospect of chucking dice and committed to coming down before letting my wife know, just to find out that we have previous engagements that were so "important" that I forgot about them. I wont be able to make it down for this months Tournament. Which is kind of a bummer, because I like this format. Not sure if Dart will still be attending. Maybe another time fellas.
Old February 19th, 2022, 09:14 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shaggy is in!
Awesomesauce!
As per usual, I got excited at the prospect of chucking dice and committed to coming down before letting my wife know, just to find out that we have previous engagements that were so "important" that I forgot about them. I wont be able to make it down for this months Tournament. Which is kind of a bummer, because I like this format. Not sure if Dart will still be attending. Maybe another time fellas.
Dang! Not sure I’ll getta see you again then as we are officially moving to the Midwest in early April and won’t be able to make the March tourney.

This will be our last tourney in Utah!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 20th, 2022, 10:02 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shaggy is in!
Awesomesauce!
Dang, that's super sad to hear. I hope you're able to make it out soon, man!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 20th, 2022, 07:02 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I and my sister will be attending
Old February 21st, 2022, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I and my sister will be attending
Excellent! Got you down!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 21st, 2022, 05:19 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@BiggaBullfrog -- It's an odd attendance number, and I'm looking at coming. Who would I be paired up with--I can give my email if they don't have an account here. neves_condo AT xmission DOT com

Also, I need to sell two Fortress sets and one Marvel set to make room in my game room--too many things on the floor! Prices coming, about two thirds whatever all things heroscape is, and I'll look at ebay sales also. I can be flexible on price.

Anyone interested?
Old February 21st, 2022, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
@BiggaBullfrog -- It's an odd attendance number, and I'm looking at coming. Who would I be paired up with--I can give my email if they don't have an account here. neves_condo AT xmission DOT com

Also, I need to sell two Fortress sets and one Marvel set to make room in my game room--too many things on the floor! Prices coming, about two thirds whatever all things heroscape is, and I'll look at ebay sales also. I can be flexible on price.

Anyone interested?
Sweet, it will be good to see you again!

The odd number was because I'd neglected to enter Scaperedude's teammate which is fixed now, so currently we don't have any extras as far as I know. But I just dropped a line in the Discord to see if there is anyone looking for a teammate there. Worst case scenario we could let you just solo two armies.

Also, for everyone else, please make sure you RSVP for yourself or any friends/teammates if you'll make it this Saturday! Team events are always some of the most popular, and we want to make sure we're prepared for everyone who wants to make it!

Also, if anyone is able to bring a map, please let us know! We've got names next to maps that have been claimed, but if it's blank and you can help it will be most appreciated!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 21st, 2022, 06:38 PM

I'll bring Betelguese and Raodor

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 23rd, 2022, 11:12 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I can bring Aeon and Turmoil
Old March 9th, 2022, 10:30 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who made our team tourney a great event! We had a lot of fun games all around, and a big ol' beatdown on @Sir Heroscape to send him packing off to the East! (That's how it went down, right? Pretty sure I'm remembering that right.)

Details for next month coming right after! No super special announcements this time, other than we're really grateful to be part of such an incredible Heroscape community!!!

And that we'll miss Sir Heroscape. There, we said it. Remember us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events