Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 10th, 2014, 03:09 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of HYDRA Agents

No it's good on the ink. The PDF actually shows the file with the yellow tinge as well. So it's printing accurately I just don't know why its there.
Old December 10th, 2014, 03:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those cards a little older...somethings start yellowing with age. In all seriousness I'm not seeing anything on my end. If you want to PM me some examples so we don't clutter this thread I can look into them as well. I can check on the server from home later and see if there is any anomaly.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 10th, 2014, 05:57 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

There are light yellow hexes in the background of the text area - it's a design thing, all cards have light hexes the colour of the panel.
Old November 1st, 2016, 05:47 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Hydra Operatives are hard to come by and sometimes expensive, I would recommend anyone who is interested in getting these squads for a decent price to try the Richard Fisk figure from TrollandToad, great figure and half the price of a Hydra Agent figure with only a slight coloring difference around the belts.
Old November 1st, 2016, 07:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Hydra Operatives are hard to come by and sometimes expensive, I would recommend anyone who is interested in getting these squads for a decent price to try the Richard Fisk figure from TrollandToad, great figure and half the price of a Hydra Agent figure with only a slight coloring difference around the belts.
Good call. I believe half my agents are that figure.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 1st, 2016, 07:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I picked up a big sack of randoms from CoolStuffInc a while back, and got a few Hydra goons from the Nick Fury set. I've been using those.

I have a Richard Fisk, but I use him as Hydra Bob. The brighter coloring helps him stand out.
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I picked up a big sack of randoms from CoolStuffInc a while back, and got a few Hydra goons from the Nick Fury set. I've been using those.

I have a Richard Fisk, but I use him as Hydra Bob. The brighter coloring helps him stand out.
I do as well but I've never had a game with Bob and Hydra agents in the same game.

Old November 1st, 2016, 08:44 PM

I use the Hydra Office/Official Bob but I must admit the size of the figure is odd. It's a newer purchase so I haven't used it with Hydra agents either yet.
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:31 AM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Hi,

Do I understand correctly that the Immortal Hydra power only applies when the Hydra Agents are attacked by a figure that either can attack more than once in a single turn, or can attack multiple Hydra Agents with one attack?

Thanks, Zeus
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusEQ View Post
Hi,

Do I understand correctly that the Immortal Hydra power only applies when the Hydra Agents are attacked by a figure that either can attack more than once in a single turn, or can attack multiple Hydra Agents with one attack?

Thanks, Zeus
Or an opponent's squad is attacking your Hydra Agents. Or chain of bonded heroes/squads all see action during a player's turn.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:05 AM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Ah yes, that increases the options quite a bit. Thanks for your quick reply!
Old February 10th, 2022, 12:14 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Infinity Challenge #153 / Operative 128.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library