Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:35 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I was actually in the middle of reorchestrating a new HoSS direction to revive the project as you guys with access are aware. Shall I cease my efforts and excitement because it is now going to be taken over by a group Im not a member of?
Nope!

We're not looking to step on any toes at all, so the fact that you have any misgivings about C3G doing this means that I'm pretty firmly opposed to us going there.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I was actually in the middle of reorchestrating a new HoSS direction to revive the project as you guys with access are aware. Shall I cease my efforts and excitement because it is now going to be taken over by a group Im not a member of?
All we were discussing at this point was the possibility of a joint venture with HoSS to create C3G Compatible versions of some key HoSS cards. If HoSS isn't interested in collaboration with us (which, as far as I'm concerned would be separate from whatever else y'all are doing to re-energize the project) that's understandable.

From my perspective, it potentially gets a lot more eyeballs on your designs and gets interest and investment from folks who don't usually visit your part of the forums and would certainly only be done in a process that had HoSS involvement, input, and sign off throughout.

But if you're not into it, you're not into it. I wouldn't really be keen on spending time working on HoSS compatible versions of Batman or Superman either, so I get it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Nope!

We're not looking to step on any toes at all, so the fact that you have any misgivings about C3G doing this means that I'm pretty firmly opposed to us going there.
If you guys are it wont hurt my feelings any, it just makes what time and efforts that I have put into the project and quite a bit of planning into getting it back up off its feet null and void if you change the format completely. I'd just like to know before I sink any more time in my endeavors. Right now I just feel a little like everyone is throwing my birthday party, at my house, that I wasn't invited to.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

The HoSS Project does need some help though. That is why I was going to get it started. So if you guys have something better. My hat is off to you.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If there's a party, the theme is overreaction. This is more of a discussion of whether there should be a party in the first place and, if there is, what it might involve. You'd be on the guest list in this hypothetical conversation, fwiw.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:50 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If there's a party, the theme is overreaction. This is more of a discussion of whether there should be a party in the first place and, if there is, what it might involve. You'd be on the guest list in this hypothetical conversation, fwiw.
It was just a surprise out of left field. I'm going to halt what I'm doing over in the sanctum until you guys figure this stuff out. There isn't a point of me trying to get the ball rolling, if the direction will change shortly afterwards.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Quote:
It was just a surprise out of left field. I'm going to halt what I'm doing over in the sanctum until you guys figure this stuff out. There isn't a point of me trying to get the ball rolling, if the direction will change shortly afterwards.
OK. This certainly wasn't meant to be a takeover of anything, so I hate that our discussing this is potentially halting y'all from doing what you want. If it's going to, though, and if you have interest in C3G being part of a HoSS/Star Wars revival, I think we're all interested in you sticking around and being a major part of that discussion.

Just as importantly, if y'all feel like you want to keep doing the HoSS thing and are excited about it but feel our even discussing this stuff would cast a damaging or demoralizing shadow on your efforts, that's cool too, and I think it's pretty clear that we'd rather just end any thoughts we have of this direction now rather than going forward and doing you all rotten like that.

I can say on behalf of C3G that we respect, admire, and appreciate everything HoSS has done and don't want to step on your toes in any way or do anything y'all would find hurtful or offensive. Nothing about this conversation was ever going to reach an sort of formal design phase without sign off from you fine folks at HoSS.

Old March 13th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Basically, my humble opinion, is that I'd love if HoSS had a vote and either decided A) they'd love to collaborate with C3G in some way that we could all work out together or B) They'd rather we cease and desist, in which case we absolutely will.

Old March 13th, 2019, 11:49 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Sorry guys. I feel like I screwed this one up and deflated some folks' interest in their project, which is never what I intended on doing. I'd like to make it right if y'all can help me figure out how.

Old March 14th, 2019, 12:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Well, in other news....Marvel Studios has hired Destin Daniel Cretton to direct “Shang-Chi,” its first superhero movie with an Asian protagonist.
Old March 14th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Well that's cool! I hope it's better realized than Iron Fist season one!

I will be excited to tell Mrs. Batman, who is a lifelong Asian.

Old March 14th, 2019, 12:19 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well that's cool! I hope it's better realized than Iron Fist season one!

I will be excited to tell Mrs. Batman, who is a lifelong Asian.
That would be weird if she was only Asian for part of her life.

Marvel TV is run by a different group of people than Marvel Studios.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project