Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 13th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

A few other ideas:

Darkness Rising
The Piercing Dark
Swooping Darkness
Descending Darkness
Dark Descent
Fiendish Descent
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:02 PM

Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness Leaf_It wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Swooping Strike
Fiendish Strike
Dark Shadow
Shadow Strike
Death from above
Old March 13th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooo those are some good ones Leaf!! I like a lot of these ideas!

I’ll try and narrow it down to my favorite 5 and see what people think.
Old March 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Swooping Strike
Fiendish Strike
Dark Shadow
Shadow Strike
Death from above
I think the words "Strike" or "Swoop" represent the ability the best as it is some sort of attack type ability. That is why the other names don't quite fit.
Old March 15th, 2019, 03:42 PM

Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death! Arch-vile is hot lava death!

I realized I've never taken a look at your customs besides the shadow faction (which I'm hoping succeeds in the SoV!).

Agrith-Naar: Sustained By Blood is an awesome power for a Valkrill Demon. The Soulborg restriction is nice to eliminate rats from the pool. Quadruple Attack seems crazy powerful, but he is probably not stronger than a Hydra, considering the Hydra has more defense and Reach (while Agrith-Naar always has 4 attacks and can fly). It seems like a fair trade-off. He looks like a ton of fun.

Seth the Darklord: Howl is a pretty clever way to have him work with all the Wolf factions. He fits in as a Varkaanan hero and obviously works well with the Badru. Anubians don't get much of a boost but they suck anyway. And hey, he works with Death Knights! Death Knights + Badru + Seth might be fun, but that also might be overkill.

Veguzza: We definitely need more Durgeth. Comfrey Plants is a great callback to the RotV scenario where the Durgeth got their name. It only works with himself and Uzog which is kind of a bummer, but opening it to all wounded heroes seems unthematic for a Valkrill figure, so it actually works here. Limiting Divining Rod to once per turn is a smart twist on a normal d20 boost. I think it's a boring name for that power, though. Maybe "Durgeth Divining Rod" or something (that's a boring suggestion too tbh). Lurk in Swamp is another fun twist on Hide in Swamp. I think it should work in both Swamp and Swamp Water though.

From your other designs, Drunkard and Shrug Off Pain are pretty cool powers. Agreed that Shrug Off Pain would work great on a common squad.
Old March 15th, 2019, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I realized I've never taken a look at your customs besides the shadow faction (which I'm hoping succeeds in the SoV!).

Agrith-Naar: Sustained By Blood is an awesome power for a Valkrill Demon. The Soulborg restriction is nice to eliminate rats from the pool. Quadruple Attack seems crazy powerful, but he is probably not stronger than a Hydra, considering the Hydra has more defense and Reach (while Agrith-Naar always has 4 attacks and can fly). It seems like a fair trade-off. He looks like a ton of fun.

Seth the Darklord: Howl is a pretty clever way to have him work with all the Wolf factions. He fits in as a Varkaanan hero and obviously works well with the Badru. Anubians don't get much of a boost but they suck anyway. And hey, he works with Death Knights! Death Knights + Badru + Seth might be fun, but that also might be overkill.

Veguzza: We definitely need more Durgeth. Comfrey Plants is a great callback to the RotV scenario where the Durgeth got their name. It only works with himself and Uzog which is kind of a bummer, but opening it to all wounded heroes seems unthematic for a Valkrill figure, so it actually works here. Limiting Divining Rod to once per turn is a smart twist on a normal d20 boost. I think it's a boring name for that power, though. Maybe "Durgeth Divining Rod" or something (that's a boring suggestion too tbh). Lurk in Swamp is another fun twist on Hide in Swamp. I think it should work in both Swamp and Swamp Water though.

From your other designs, Drunkard and Shrug Off Pain are pretty cool powers. Agreed that Shrug Off Pain would work great on a common squad.
Hey thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the designs and abilities. It's very helpful in continuing to design and work with these units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards