Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cool July Custom Competition! - Entries through 7/15

It's that time again, and I think we've cooked up a doozy of a contest for you. This month, you are prompted with the goal to make another Human Bonding option. This means you have loads of options. Here's a reminder of the squads that bond with humans:
Spoiler Alert!

And here's the list of minis I think would work well for many of those options. Mostly good Warlords or Wild Heroes though. If you're not aware, Minis Gallery is pretty great for looking through loads of miniatures, in case you don't like my little list here.
Spoiler Alert!

Well, that's probably enough options, but I would highly recommend checking out the gallery, if none of these inspire you.

Entries must be in by 11:59:59pm PST July 16, but I won't be posting the poll until around sometime July 17 so that's not really as hard a line as I made it out to be .

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. Your submission must be made for this contest (no reusing your old, saggy customs).

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. obfuscatedhippo
2. Lazy Orang
3. Sam
4. Zetsubo
5. TheAverageFan
6. Ninja Status
7. flameslayer93

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Ninja Status
@Dysole
@JC McMinis
@orgsbane
@heroscaper2010
@Ixe
@obfuscatedhippo
@Lazy Orang
@IshMEL
@CJtheMighty
@Sam
@BiggaBullfrog
@kolakoski
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 15th, 2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added more stuff from Lazy Orang's suggestion. Sorry about the bajillion pictures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards