Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 8th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)(Initial/CRB Phase)

Any builds to watch out for?
Old December 8th, 2014, 03:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

No Super-Strength, multi-attack, Enchantress blah blah blah...

Probably not actually that big a concern (especially with no range), but she definitely makes him nastier, so worth a test IMOO. Wolverine is better for Enchantress most of the time though I think, so it's another of those 'She might be part of his best build, but he isn't a part of hers' deals.

Frankenstein synergy, but that's obvious.

Other than that, he's pretty much just a beatstick like dok said, nothing really game breaking to be found.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 8th, 2014, 03:03 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

I could see some sort of thing where you have Graviton/Magneto toss an army lynchpin for like 2 wounds and then have the Werewolf beat the crud out of them. Red Skull may be even more dangerous as you can attack something (say someone with magical defense) use the cube to hit the lynchpin and then have Werewolf run up and attack. Rinse and repeat. Nothing broken probably but those are likely what I would do with Werewolf.

~Dysole, bad moon rising
Old December 8th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thanks I'll keep those in mind when building the armies for his initial.
Old December 8th, 2014, 09:06 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

So if he's known as Werewolf by Night on Marvel Wiki, Comicvine, and Wikipedia, why is his name just Werewolf here?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 8th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In-universe he's known as "Werewolf." It's a title conceit - "Amazing Spider-Man," "Invincible Iron Man," "Tomb of Dracula." His friends/enemies are not calling him "Werewolf by Night," y'know?

Unless they are, in which case... I'm wrong!
Old December 9th, 2014, 09:01 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Yeah, that was why we made the change.
Old December 11th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Just finished the squad tests. His big weaknesses are multiple attacks and high attack and defense values. I think I'll try him at 260 for the army tests and see how he fairs.

Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 280-285
- Give a brief overview. Werewolf (Jacob) falls quickly to multiple attacks and high attack values. Wolverine and Werewolf have an interesting 1 Vs. 1 interaction as both want wounds on Wolverine.
Map: Country Road

Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. The Science Police's mobility and multiple attacks are hard for Werewolf By Night to deal with.
Units: Werewolf By Night(290) Vs. 3xScience Police(255)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. The Bad Cop's Shakedown made them hard for Werewolf to handle.
Units: Werewolf (Jacob)(290) Vs. 5xBad Cops(275)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. The Arkham Inmate's Frantic Disengage made them really difficult to handle.
Units: Werewolf (Jacob)(290) Vs. 5xArkham Inmates(300)
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test

- Give a brief overview. The Aim Agents' Weaponized Virus made them difficult to handle for Werewolf.
Units: Werewolf (Jacob)(290) Vs. 4xAIM Agents(280)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 260-270
- Give a brief overview. This game ended up closer than I thought it would and might have ended differently had I remembered to heal the Werewolves before the last turn of the last round. Werewolf (Jacob) definitely helped by taking out Wolverine with his Feral Hunting, but he may not have been able to do that had Frank not gotten lucky with his sword.
Units: Werewolf (Jacob)@260, Frankenstein, Solomon Grundy, Abomination, Hulk, 3xWerewolf(2000) Vs. Prof. X, Wolverine, Deadpool, Marrow, X-23, Sabretooth, Nightcrawler, Blink, Angel, Stepford Cuckoo(Mindee), Bob(1995)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? No

- What should be the unit's point value? 260
- Give a brief overview. Werewolf's team completely owned this match mostly due to Werewolf and Enchantress and a very Strategic sacrifice of Werewolf ensured a victory here by trading Werewolf for Daredevil and using Daredevil to eliminate his old team.
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Werewolf (Jacob)@260, Enchantress, Graviton, Cap, Hawkeye II, Merlyn(1600) Vs. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Tigra, Speedball, Spider-Man(Miles), Blue Beetle, Kick-Ass, Daredevil(1600)
Spoiler Alert!
After the second test the attack value definitely feels too high and I'm convinced that we need to swap the attack and defense values. Overall though, I'm really liking where this design is at power wise and just need to tweak his stats to balance him out I think.

Last edited by Karat; February 25th, 2015 at 01:03 AM.
Old December 11th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Does 280 feel like a high value for Werewolf to anyone else? I don't think he's Wolverine level.
Old December 11th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Does 280 feel like a high value for Werewolf to anyone else? I don't think he's Wolverine level.
Yeah, 280 seems high. Maybe his attack should be dropped to 4?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
With Enchantress, he can potentially get 3 attacks of 9(!) right now.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
With Enchantress, he can potentially get 3 attacks of 9(!) right now.
How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library