Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM

New Guy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Just How Awesome is Agent Carr?

Agent carr can field multiple uniques.
Agent carr has 5 move because the makers of heroscape asked him to take only 1 step a turn.
Agent carr has two attack because he uses no senses when shooting
Agent carr attacked a unit 15 levels higher.... Carr had height advantage.
Agent Carr rolled 5 sheilds on 4 dice, 2 times in a row. Then the match ended.
Agent Carr takes on castles in his sleep.
Thanos was considered overpowered, then they test drafted Agent Carr against him.
Agent carr sued for his charecter being slanderous of his true power. Then they elxplained it was assumed he was sleep walking through the fight.

Last edited by New Guy; August 19th, 2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old August 19th, 2008, 08:30 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Hilarious thread! I tried my hand at it, but it's basically a rip off from PK's stuff.
Agent Carr can understand the people from Dell.
When playing Battleship, say "Agent Carr" and you've automatically sunk your opponents ships and won the game.
Grimnak once tried to chomp Agent Carr. The result was a monstrous dental bill because of all the teeth that the dinosaur had to have replaced, from biting down on something ten times harder than diamonds.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
This one was great. Made me lawl.

Funny to see a thread I made so long ago still get posts and interest sporadically. It's a little weird, seeing this thread come up on my User CP every once in a while; but refreshing.
Old August 19th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
This one was great. Made me lawl.

Funny to see a thread I made so long ago still get posts and interest sporadically. It's a little weird, seeing this thread come up on my User CP every once in a while; but refreshing.
Thanks! Really though, they should teach some of those Dell people in India to speak better English. It's not that weird that people post on this thread. This is one of the lesser visited sections, so a thread could still be getting posts for awhile (wish more people would read the thread I started here though).

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
My custom terrain
Old August 19th, 2008, 10:16 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Agent Carr summoned Agent Skahen, not Vydar.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agent Carr can take an ordinary pistol and turn it into a nuclear weapon.
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Agent Carr summoned Agent Skahen, not Vydar.
Yep. Agent Skahen and the Nakita Agents are Carr's only weakness!

My custom terrain
Old August 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Agent Carr walked into a bar. When he left it collapsed from the lack of awesomeness.
Old August 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM

Vlad the Impaler has disabled reputation

Agent Carr beat the crap out of Chuck Norris!

alot of people say life is like a card game. well, I have news for them: in the card games, the bad hand does not yell back at you.
Old August 24th, 2008, 10:44 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

Hulk once said HULK SMASH! when attacking.......and Carr heard wind from halfway round the world.........now Hulk has nightmares and screams CARR SMASH!!!!!!! in his sleep.

Deathwalker 9000 once shot Carr with his Explosion. Carr caught the missile with one tooth and then exhaled and spent the missile speeding back towards the DW9K, and we all know how Deathwalkers roll defense.

Cars were named after Carr but couldn't beat Carr in a race so they dropped an 'r'.

Agent Skahken only uses Cover Fire to distract the enemy so she has more time to gaze dreamily at Carr.

Carr flew through space without a space suit and air and survived to get his visor from the dude from Startrek. (of course Carr just looked at the whole crew and then they all died, then he took his visor)

Jotun tried to throw Carr. Jotun that day learned to fly.

Carr can jump of a 100 hex high ledge, while leaving engagement with 6 knights and land in Lava and walk out alive.

DeadEye

Last edited by DeadEye; August 24th, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerillinator View Post

Agent Carr owns a set of Weebles which he can make wobble and fall down.

Agent Carr barely graudated first at the sharp shooting academy he attended---of course, it wouldn't have been so close if he hadn't insisted completing the class blindfolded.

Agent Carr eats Solylent Green for breakfast---and he likes it.

Oh my side...
There's so funny stuff in here!
Old August 25th, 2008, 09:51 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

If you haven't heard Carr ends the war in Valhalla. He ran through the final battle and Utgar looked at him and had a heart attack. Now peace in Valhalla.

When Shades try to sould devour Carr they realize Carr has no soul, and then get their arses kicked by Carr.

Carr bathes in Nuclear Waste.

DeadEye

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction