Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old November 6th, 2019, 11:05 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Kickstarter's tough that way because everything looks cool. I talked myself out of the original Gloomhaven KS
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:45 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

After backing zombicide 2.0 I decided to just get the presidential pledge and the card upgrade pack to begin with. I planned on adding quite a bit more at the pledge manager. I ended up letting my wife know what I had done and planned to do and she was completely cool with it. So its a win win for me. Now I just need to paint more minis.

The good thing about it is you can pay for the base pledge or in my case the presidential pledge and then pay for the other addons you want later at the pledge manager. Hurts the wallet less at once.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:52 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Kickstarter's tough that way because everything looks cool. I talked myself out of the original Gloomhaven KS
Well, Gloomhaven is definitely worth it. You can probably find it retail for less than what it was originally on Kickstarter now though. Or maybe Amazon.
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just had a chance to check out how the Zombicide 2.0 kickstarter ended. I think its so funny that they put all those presidents in there. Obama and Trump will hit my game table. That and all the other fun characters they put in there made my day. I didn't watch this one from the front all the way through like I did in Kickstarters of the past. I just looked at it once when I pledged, and one more time today when it ended. Looks like a lot of fun.

Old November 7th, 2019, 01:18 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Don't tell my wife, but I pledged as well. Went for the Presidential pledge and I'm adding the Fort Hendrix and Chronicles Survivor sets as well as the upgrade cards for the 1st edition zombies and companions.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:00 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Don't tell my wife, but I pledged as well. Went for the Presidential pledge and I'm adding the Fort Hendrix and Chronicles Survivor sets as well as the upgrade cards for the 1st edition zombies and companions.
I went presidential pledge and added for the upgrade kit for season 1 zombie and companion upgrade, at the pledge manager Ill be adding:
Fort hendrix
Chronicle survivors as well.
My maybe group consist of
Danny trejo set
Urban legends abominations
Plastic cars(though I may just use a car I have and set them on a card for it, I have tons of cars for the walking dead all out war game)
Lastly maybe 1 more set of the SG daily zombie spawn. It looks like fun. Im starting painting my old stuff tonight.

Old November 7th, 2019, 02:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of want the zombie soldiers, may have my buddy add one box to his order.
Old November 7th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I went presidential pledge and added for the upgrade kit for season 1 zombie and companion upgrade, at the pledge manager Ill be adding:
Fort hendrix
Chronicle survivors as well.
My maybe group consist of
Danny trejo set
Urban legends abominations
Plastic cars(though I may just use a car I have and set them on a card for it, I have tons of cars for the walking dead all out war game)
Lastly maybe 1 more set of the SG daily zombie spawn. It looks like fun. Im starting painting my old stuff tonight.
The Fort Hendrix and Chronicle Survivors felt like the most bang for the buck adding some really interesting and different figures. I thought about the Daily set, but I think I'll have more than enough zombies without duplicating those. The Danny Trejo set looks like a fun add, but at $15 for only 3 figures, didn't seem like the best value - had to draw the line somewhere. I agree on the cars. I don't have any currently, but figure I can find some models to 3D print. Hoping they'll add more presidents down the line - Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, and Tricky Dicky Nixon would all be fun.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've just started checking out some Draft Kickstarter pages which are for games not offered quite yet.

Eastern European themed games are coming out now more than ever. I recently got Swords and Sails and Rurik: Dawn of Kiev. A pal just put me onto a new Kickstarter in the middle of its campaign with about two weeks to go on Titans from Poland. Its historical/fantasy set in the 17th Century world of With Fire and Sword (the Polish national epic). The four player powers are The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russia, Turkey, and Sweden!

Another draft page, about to be reoffered, is World of Mythology: King of the Hill, which I backed the first time around. It features more gods from more pantheons than you've ever seen before, and also has Cthulhu! One of the reasons I was interested was that being made in Ukraine, it even includes the Slavic pantheon, which you just never see at all treated in English. This is somewhat similar to the Norse, but has its own charm too! The many specific changes made this time around are now listed in detail on its BGG page.

Last edited by chas; November 12th, 2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:19 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Oops! Wrong thread

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; November 17th, 2019 at 11:18 AM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm off Kickstarter until at least after C3G Con, but this looked potentially up some people's ally here: Hour of Need

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 17th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm off Kickstarter until at least after C3G Con, but this looked potentially up some people's ally here: Hour of Need
I’ve been eyeing this. I’m a fan of both Street Masters and Sentinels of the Multiverse. This seems like a conglomeration of the two.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games