Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:56 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Shopping Guide - United States

Yes, please update this.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
Yes, please update this.
I second that
Old April 25th, 2010, 11:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Agreed. A lot of this stuff has changed.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM

Tagawa Woo who?

Please, do update this.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old September 10th, 2010, 01:13 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker

Would it make sense to remove the 'sticky' status for this thread? It's been over a year since the last update, so I don't see how reserving a place at the top of the page for it is still justified. Some sticky threads maintain their value no matter how long they are up, but I"d think an orphaned thread with time-sensitive data should be kept up, or lose its sticky attribute and give way to threads of current interest.
Old September 10th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
Would it make sense to remove the 'sticky' status for this thread? It's been over a year since the last update, so I don't see how reserving a place at the top of the page for it is still justified. Some sticky threads maintain their value no matter how long they are up, but I"d think an orphaned thread with time-sensitive data should be kept up, or lose its sticky attribute and give way to threads of current interest.
The best way to get action on a request like that is to PM an admin.

Also, PMing Billtog with update requests might make sense as well.
Old September 11th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Unstuck. If it ever gets current again, remind me and I'll restick it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales