Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 17th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

I prefer the first - I think it gets the theme across better.
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I prefer the second. It goes with the theme better.
Old November 18th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I prefer the second - gets the cream across better.
Old November 18th, 2019, 02:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure I like the 'printed' references, seems off to me. Also I thought their was a verbal way to separate out a GL marker boosting their base attack up from Cap/Star-Lord/high ground attack boosts, such that he couldn't bully a fully charged up J. Stew.
Old November 18th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure I like the 'printed' references, seems off to me. Also I thought their was a verbal way to separate out a GL marker boosting their base attack up from Cap/Star-Lord/high ground attack boosts, such that he couldn't bully a fully charged up J. Stew.
Attack Value instead of attack dice.
Old November 18th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or Attack Number.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Old November 18th, 2019, 03:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So just cut the printed part out and we are good to go then in terms of mechanics and intent?

As for which one, I generally favor whichever version is the shortest in length, just in case it needs to be re-used.
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well ... there are technically some powers that change the attack number/value with how they work mechanically. Honestly, I'm fine with those slipping through for such a minor effect, but I'm cool if the LD doesn't want to as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess we should add the SS clause back in to keep him from brutalizing Lanterns, etc.
Quote:
BRUTALITY 3
When attacking an adjacent figure with Crossbones, if the Attack number listed on the defending figure's card is 3 or lower and the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power, the defending figure subtracts 1 from its Defense.
"Printed on the card" is an official term...I think? I feel almost certain I've seen it used somewhere before. I think "listed on the card" is probably more solid though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well ... there are technically some powers that change the attack number/value with how they work mechanically. Honestly, I'm fine with those slipping through for such a minor effect, but I'm cool if the LD doesn't want to as well.
For me, it's less a thematic thing, and more just a really confusing gameplay thing. That's why I'm in support of the "listed on the card" wording.

The whole Attack Number vs. Attack Value vs. Attack Dice concept is just way more confusion for the layman than I want to delve into. I don't think the player should have to crack open a rulebook to check if height advantage modifies Attack Number or Attack Dice. Stuff like that is way more nitty gritty than what I personally want to do with my LDs.
Old November 18th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Too late for a totally different direction for Brutality?

Brutality
If Crossbones inflicts 2 or more wounds to an adjacent figure without Super Strength with a normal attack, you may roll for 1 unblockable hit.

This is simple and can apply to all non-Super Strength figures. To me, Brutality is more of a pile on, kick them while they are down power, more than a pick on someone smaller than you power.
Old November 18th, 2019, 04:49 PM

I think one of the Gladiators (Spartacus, maybe?) is the official precedent for printed on the card stuff. Or maybe it was Parmenio. Been a while since I've looked at Valhalla cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library