Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 17th, 2018, 02:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Umbra’s built! Any figure requests guys?

Saturday is only a few days off now.

Edit: I’ll start. Anyone have a Capuan Gladiators squad and an Archilles Gladiatrix?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 17th, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:09 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I should be there. I think rudyvalentine is coming too. Looks like your good for maps, so I don't need to bring one. I have the gladiatorial, not sure of the squad. Let me check.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:58 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Hello Everyone sorry been a little busy here at work and with some personal things. Map list is done and posted. We are going to have a full house here Saturday so i am asking you not to bring anything you will not need to play. There wil not be any extra tables for holding stuff some make sure once your here to pack your stuff back up you will not be needing.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADBrosGames and Hobbies View Post
Hello Everyone sorry been a little busy here at work and with some personal things. Map list is done and posted. We are going to have a full house here Saturday so i am asking you not to bring anything you will not need to play. There wil not be any extra tables for holding stuff some make sure once your here to pack your stuff back up you will not be needing.
That means you @flameslayer93

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:22 AM
I could go

Huh, I can’t seem to find my squad of Capuans. I guess I’m not playing them lol. Thanks anyway @hose .

I’m sure there around somewhere.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:25 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm coming with @yamissflash and likely one of my brothers. I might need to borrow some figures, but I'll ask about that tomorrow once I get some other things figured out.
Old April 19th, 2018, 09:22 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Huh, I can’t seem to find my squad of Capuans. I guess I’m not playing them lol. Thanks anyway @hose .

I’m sure there around somewhere.
Work has been crazy for me lately, but i can look tomorrow to see how many I can find. How many would you need? (If you want).

Old April 20th, 2018, 12:20 AM
I could go

It’s no biggie @hose , I’ve packed up the van with all the goodies. I’m happy with my backup too, .Thank you anyway!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 20th, 2018, 08:55 AM

Sounds good.

Old April 20th, 2018, 09:53 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I hope you guys all have a blast.
Old April 20th, 2018, 06:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Wish you could be here man! Good luck with finals man!
Old April 20th, 2018, 07:00 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Wish you could be here man! Good luck with finals man!
Finals? Pssssht. HS is more important.

~~says the lark with 8 brain cells...

Spoiler Alert!

Edit: And now 7...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events