Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Christmas Avatars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
So this is how this started! If anyone can shop Andy Dwyer a santy cap that would be swell. If creating the Gif is too much any ol pick of Andy will do.
Challenge accepted.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 1st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
So this is how this started! If anyone can shop Andy Dwyer a santy cap that would be swell. If creating the Gif is too much any ol pick of Andy will do.
Challenge accepted.
Most excellent friend! Thank you kindly.
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:52 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

My Jerry Bear says Merry Christmas
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And I'm dressed for the season.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:39 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Challenge accepted.
Here's my first effort.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 1st, 2017, 10:52 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Challenge accepted.
Here's my first effort.

That's glorius! Now how do I equip it?
Old November 2nd, 2017, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Challenge accepted.
Here's my first effort.

You should be able to right click and copy to get the url, then paste that into the appropriate field in the Edit Avatar dialog in your User CP page.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Challenge accepted.
Here's my first effort.

You should be able to right click and copy to get the url, then paste that into the appropriate field in the Edit Avatar dialog in your User CP page.
Beautiful! I very much appreciate being able to partake in this festive heroscapers tradition. Thank you.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

mac122 strikes again!

Yearly thanks for my avatar.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:39 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Two comments/rants:
  • I do not think this should be done till Thanksgiving - I hate that stores and everywhere else starts having christmas stuff staring a couple weeks ago, and a more after Halloween. Heroscape should be a refuge from all that.
  • I use theme wide - discreet and fast-loading, so I don't even see anyone's avatars any more.
Not to be a total scrooge, so I'll play along the day after thanksgiving. I had a Green Arrow & Speedy icon awhile ago with Christmas caps - I'll have to find it again.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"I do not like Christmas Avatars this early even though I cannot see them.
Just wanted you to know." ~ Not-a-Scrooge.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I fully respect the sentiment to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I figured we could start the photoshops now and let people equip as desired.

Hope to see you in festive attire later this fall/winter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online