Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:54 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Idaho/Utah NHSD - Valhallan Wastelands

Hey, guys, I'm in need of x2 squads of Death Knights of Valkrill for this Saturday. Might anyone have any I could borrow?

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Hey, guys, I'm in need of x2 squads of Death Knights of Valkrill for this Saturday. Might anyone have any I could borrow?
I got you!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I got you!
Wonderful! See you Saturday!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:22 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Who can help bring maps? I'll make 5 of them: Forest Fire, Barren Plateau, Ticallan Tower, Obsidian Wastes, Dust Bowl

Who can cover the rest? ( @Leaf_It , @BiggaBullfrog , @TREX -if you'll be there)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im not going to be able to make this one. It lines up on the same day as two other family functions. One with mine and one with my wifes family. Sorry guys.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

That's too bad you won't be there, TREX. But family does come first for sure. We'll miss you.

I can bring some terrain, but I'd have to get True to grab it for me. Which he would be fine with, but I'd also hate for him to miss something from a set because I forget to mention it (like outcrops that I keep separate or something), so if someone else can provide, that's best. If not, I'll work it out with him.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:51 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I can bring Lost Road Marsh.

Also, @Sir Heroscape , you should update the OP with the maps.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:00 PM

@Scaperedude will you be able to help out with maps?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:10 PM

Maps have been updated in the OP!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:52 AM

Quote:
It'll be a cramped car, but I've got Cracked by @superfrog all built and ready to go. So unless somebodies already bringing it, I've got it covered.

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 24th, 2017, 05:41 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I'll do Icy Crevasse as well then.
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
It'll be a cramped car, but I've got Cracked by @superfrog all built and ready to go. So unless somebodies already bringing it, I've got it covered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I guess I'll do Icy Crevasse as well then.
Hey thanks guys that'll be perfect! I don't think we'll get any more than 16 so 8 maps should do it!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day