Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 5th, 2015, 02:08 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Infinity: Reality Gem

It is supposed to be the former. We should probably word it better. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 5th, 2015, 08:54 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Glyph of Infinity: Reality Gem (Final Editing)

Taking a stab:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
NAME = GLYPH OF INFINITY: REALITY GEM
SUBTITLE = ORDER MARKER REARRANGE

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

At the beginning of your turn After revealing an Order Marker on the figure equipped with this glyph, before using any other powers on any army card or glyph, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player’s card to one other card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent’s Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.
That ties it into an OM on the figure though. Not sure if that's what we want or not. If not, maybe:
Quote:
At the beginning of your turn Before taking a turn with the figure equipped with this glyph, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player’s card to one other card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent’s Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 6th, 2015, 12:29 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The latter seems best to me.

Quote:
Old March 6th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
At the beginning of your turn Before taking a turn with thea figure equipped with this glyph, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player’s card to one other card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent’s Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.
I like this one, but I think it sounds better using the language "a figure equipped.." rather than "the figure equipped..".
Old March 6th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
At the beginning of your turn Before taking a turn with thea figure equipped with this glyph, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player’s card to one other card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent’s Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.
I like this one, but I think it sounds better using the language "a figure equipped.." rather than "the figure equipped..".
"The" is definite and "a" is indefinite. Is there a reason we'd prefer less specificity?

Fwiw, I'm not sure we even need the "figure equipped with this glyph" bit as that is already implied and I can't think of another glyph that states it quite like that (though I could be wrong).

Quote:
Before taking a turn with this figure, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player's card to another card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent's Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.
This language would more closely match the language found on other glyph cards...I believe.
Old March 6th, 2015, 07:16 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Quote:
Before taking a turn with this figure, you may move any one unrevealed Order Marker on one player's card to another card that player controls. You may not place Order Markers on any cards not in play and you may never reveal an opponent's Order Marker when using the Reality Gem.
This language would more closely match the language found on other glyph cards...I believe.
I don't really care for that language*, but you're right that it does match usage on other glyphs.

*I get that "this figure" is shorthand for "the figure equipped with this glyph", but ti doesn't read right to me. I've never been a fan.

Old March 6th, 2015, 07:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't really care for that language*, but you're right that it does match usage on other glyphs.

*I get that "this figure" is shorthand for "the figure equipped with this glyph", but ti doesn't read right to me. I've never been a fan.
I'm just the opposite
Old March 6th, 2015, 07:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm just the opposite
Old March 7th, 2015, 12:41 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
I get that "this figure" is shorthand for "the figure equipped with this glyph", but ti doesn't read right to me. I've never been a fan.
I highly recommend "this figure." It's clear, it's concise, and Hasbro used it all over the place on the Treasure Glyphs so it's about as official as you can get.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 7th, 2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
I get that "this figure" is shorthand for "the figure equipped with this glyph", but ti doesn't read right to me. I've never been a fan.
I highly recommend "this figure." It's clear, it's concise, and Hasbro used it all over the place on the Treasure Glyphs so it's about as official as you can get.
Like I said above, I don't care for it personally, but it makes sense to use because of how official it is. to Hellfire's suggestion.

Old March 7th, 2015, 12:00 PM

SP updated.
@A3n please update when you can.

Quote:
Old March 7th, 2015, 07:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

13 February 2015 - Glyph of Infinity: Reality Gem - wording change for clarity

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library