Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: Terrain Expansions for Sell, Now Whole Collection

Received my shipment from xraine69 yesterday. Everything arrived beautifully packaged and in immaculate condition. Thanks for the fast shipping and awesome deal, xraine! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my package today! Great packing job, and fast shipping!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For those looking to get started with Heroscape, I have added RotV to the list.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:39 PM

Venair is surprisingly tart

excuse me mr xraine69, do oyu still have this collection? if possible I would be willing to buy the entire lot.
Old December 14th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

you can check the first post for a list of what I have left.

Old December 15th, 2011, 12:32 AM

Venair is surprisingly tart

I am quite interested in much of what you have, but as you can see in the trade thread, I was cut off at $350 after offering to buy your whole collection, which prob won't cut it for what you have left. I just trying to figure out what I want most out of what you have. Thx for replying to me in the trade thread btw.
Old December 19th, 2011, 07:18 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

I received my package today-- very well packed, promptly shipped. He is also a pleasure to communicate with. A+!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old December 19th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'm new to the site and don't know you that well, but its always sad to see a fellow scaper have to sell their collection. I hope the day never comes for me. Hope things start looking up for you.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old January 13th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Scenariographer

Old January 24th, 2012, 01:38 AM

dwatring is surprisingly tart

I may purchase a DnD master set. I'll keep in touch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales