Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 4th, 2023, 05:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gamora - Vote for ON DECK

This isn’t an MCU design in the way we’ve done before, at least. (Specifically designed to be the movie incarnation, and with a CO symbol if it’s a character that has a non-MCU incarnation.) It’s a Gamora that’s loosely themed on how the comics character has been portrayed since ~2013. They did a lot in that time to mold her so she felt more familiar to an audience who has seen the movies, but she’s fundamentally a different character.

Nebula isn’t even her sister in the comics (unless they retconned something), so that could be a cool angle if we wanted to do an MCU version of her.
Old April 4th, 2023, 06:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is one from Earth 616 and another from Earth ? in the comics now if they are clearly two different people. Like how the black and white Nick Fury characters are both from the comics, but different universes.
Old April 5th, 2023, 12:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Is one from Earth 616 and another from Earth ? in the comics now if they are clearly two different people. Like how the black and white Nick Fury characters are both from the comics, but different universes.
Depends. Sometimes he’s Nick Fury Jr. Not from a different universe.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

To clarify, 616 Gamora and MCU Gamora are fundamentally not the same character. They’ve molded 616 Gamora a bit so she’s more familiar to people who have seen the movies (like putting her in a relationship with Star-Lord instead of Nova), but 616 is its own thing. I wasn’t trying to say that there are 2 Gamoras running around in the comics, sorry if I made it sound like that.

Anyways, I liked the Bats option. This is Gamora (GOTG). If we do the other one, it can be Gamora (GOTG II) or even Gamora (Annihilation) or whatever. Seems really clean.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:01 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
To clarify, 616 Gamora and MCU Gamora are fundamentally not the same character. They’ve molded 616 Gamora a bit so she’s more familiar to people who have seen the movies (like putting her in a relationship with Star-Lord instead of Nova), but 616 is its own thing. I wasn’t trying to say that there are 2 Gamoras running around in the comics, sorry if I made it sound like that.

Anyways, I liked the Bats option. This is Gamora (GOTG). If we do the other one, it can be Gamora (GOTG II) or even Gamora (Annihilation) or whatever. Seems really clean.
I'm going with Gamora...if the second one is going to be GotG II then what's the point of GotG in the descriptor at all...It can just be Gamora and Gamora II.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:41 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post

I'm going with Gamora...if the second one is going to be GotG II then what's the point of GotG in the descriptor at all...It can just be Gamora and Gamora II.
I'm starting to think that's the better move.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:43 AM
Just A Head

to that too.

I think there’s some potential for Gamora (Infinity Watch) or Gamora (Infinity Warps) or something at some point in the future, but at this point in comcis history, being in the GotG is definitely Gamora’s “default” state.
Old April 5th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Cool colors

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 5th, 2023, 03:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Old November 10th, 2023, 04:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Gamora

OP updated per discussion in Ravager's thread.
Old November 10th, 2023, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Gamora

Updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database