Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 11th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Gen Con Room space available

Seems we planned on having 10 people in our room. A lot of people that thought were going, had to cancel, so we have some space. We have a double suite in the hilton. So far there are 4 of us. If your looking for cheap hotel space for gencon, send me a PM soon. Price is going to depend on how many we get. Check in will be on wed (or later) and checkout is sunday.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old August 11th, 2008, 06:49 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con Room space available

Isn't that what this is for? Just pointing it out...
Old August 11th, 2008, 07:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Isn't that what this is for? Just pointing it out...
Considering it is so close and he has to make sure people see it then this is perfectly fine.
Old August 11th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

And Nwojedi's Gen Con hotel rooms are the stuff of legend.
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

actually, I didn't see the other thread, but We are time crunched at this point. Yes our room is usually the fun packed room. This years in room pinball machine will be Addams Family. So if your a fan of pinball, you definately want to be in our room. We have room for at least 4 more people. And if we fill the room, we can get our cost down to around or under $100 for the entire week/weekend. We did not expect 3 people that were definately going to not be able to go. Plus, if you live in Wi/northern IL, your more than welcome to hitch a ride with me, and save on gas as well. Or northern IN on route 65. Which is the way i'll be going.

Old August 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I have a room but can I come up and play your pinball machine?

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I swear, it would be so tempting to drop our room and pile in with you guys!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NEO!! Hold that room! We are thinking of joining you all!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

This room might go from Legend to Epic!

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
NEO!! Hold that room! We are thinking of joining you all!!

OMG!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 11th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Mighty Mouse!

That's it! We're in! 4 more monkeys!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old August 11th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Room is filled, thanks for all that were interested.

BTW, now that the room is filled, the pinball machine might be axed this year. Depends on the votes from everyone in the room.

Last edited by Nwojedi; August 11th, 2008 at 10:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con