Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old September 1st, 2017, 04:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: RiSKape - Map/Generals Discussion/Creation Thread

Hmm... I was perusing the Comendium today thinking about what could be done fore the Homelands, and I've got a couple of thoughts that are worth sharing.

Homelands with castles:
Lindesfarme: Einar's Golden Palace: This one should be fun, a castle on a lake.
Ekstrom: Great Castle of Ullar: "Large castle with a great hall and grand courtyard located in northwestern Ekstrom. It is known for its hospitality and cozy dwellings." Seems simple enough.
Nastralund: Idona Castle: This map already exists.
Uncharted Swamp: Outpost of Malodorr Swamp (currently Marr, maybe should switch with Aquilla?): This map exists already.

Homelands without castles:
Braunglayde (Valkrill): "Sparsely forested land south of Bleakwoode." Hmm... We've got a lot of freedom here.
Ticalla Jungle (Aquilla, switch with Marr?):
Spoiler Alert!

Homelands with... Something:
Bleakwoode (Utgar): Nowhere did I find mention of Utgar's castle, which leads me to think maybe he doesn't have one. There is Soulrazor Canyon, but I don't know how I feel about that one for a Homeland map.
Anund (Vydar): There is Montfre Manor, which is in ruins, and there's Vydar's Underground City. Neither of these have maps, that I know of, and both offer interesting ideas for building.

Territories with a castle:
(not a homeland) Thaelenk Tundra: Vallendonn Fortress: This one exists already, too.
Aarglynn is an official castle/map but there's no info as to where this castle is, other than at a crossroad and near a wellspring.

Well, that's basically everything. I'm thinking we can assign the Official Maps to where the go, as a lot of them specify. "We" as in anyone who got overly excited when they saw a post on this thread, only to be disappointed in remembering how little we ever finished here. Or any new folks who want to put life back into the longest game ever conglomerated: RiSKape.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum