Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 9th, 2016, 10:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: B&K's TMNT Master Set - Splinter & Four Turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit View Post
Well, I got my two TMNT gravity feeds today imported from the US (as none have made their way out over to Australia through traditional distribution yet) and I did ok content wise.

I was just short of:
Rat King
Renet Tilly
Fugitoid
Nickelodeon Leo
Nickelodeon Don

If anyone has any idea of how I might be able to get these (and some more Mousers and Foot Soldiers) please let me know. The singles market over here is abysmal for TMNT (as it hasn't received distribution yet here) and it seems most of these are all gone in most places online (or I would have to pick each one up from a different place so shipping to AUS kills it). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will be putting together cards for every figure I get (including alternate cards for the different iterations).

Thanks guys, I know it is probably a long shot.
Cheers,
Ben.
Might be easier to also list what figures you have duplicates of. Might find someone willing to trade.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2016, 10:11 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

I'm happy to buy them though. All my spares went straight to my son who loves them to bits.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old June 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G's Leonardo and the rest of the Turtles are available for playtesting.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:44 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

Very interesting. Would love to see how they come up!

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Would you like to playtest them? Playtesting is open to anyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 9th, 2016, 04:58 PM

Thanks for the offer quozl, but I don't think if be able to be as timely as you would need at the moment. I'm doing alot of art and playtesting for our next boardgame release in our Rise of the Occulites Saga (Arena: Eye for an Eye).
If I had more time to commit to playtesting I would though.
As it is I'm nearing the end of all my currently revised TMNT figures. Just a few more to upload and then I'm back to fresh design space.

Thanks for thinking of me though. Would love to have a look over them, but it would just be theory scaping until I had more time.

Old July 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Ok after a bit of a break, I thought I'd share my version of Slash.
Point cost is probably off, but I wanted him to hit hard, but sort of have the potential to overcommit. This is reflected in his low Defense and ability to continue attacking while taking damage. I'm still not sure if I'll keep the caveat that his turn ends if he rolls low for Brute Force 16.
I wanted to represent his ability to shrug off attacks by rolling to reduce potential damage to 1 instead of rolling defense.
His Mighty Mutanimal ability is to reflect their potential team up with the turtles and will be a consistent ability across all Mighty Mutanimals. It requires the X order marker to be placed on the card, but then they gain the Ninja Trait. This allows both Splinter and Leonardo to modify their D20 rolls, but in a limited way (as they can only have one X marker... until another character can move Order Markers around... but more on that later).

Would love to hear your thoughts!
Cheers,
Ben.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations