Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 5th, 2021, 08:33 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Huge thanks to @TREX for the logo!

Please PM Dragon Ruler with any questions regarding the hotel/food/other accommodations, as he’s in charge of all of that. PM me (or just post, if you can) any questions relating to HeroScape or deposits.

Announcing ScapeCon!
ScapeCon Pricing and Prizing

SCAPECON HEROSCAPE EVENTS
ScapeCon HeroScape Event Sign-Up

July 29th-August 1st

Badge Price: $335
BADGE DEPOSIT INFO
Your badge includes the following:
Spoiler Alert!

Venue:
Link to book with our group here.
Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport hotel
8555 Stansted Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Hotel Booking Information:
Spoiler Alert!

ScapeCon Map Contest
Set Up Other Gaming
B/S/T at ScapeCon

MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ATTENDEES: 42
Going:
1. OEAO (Mike)
2. Dragon Ruler (George)
3. Vydar is the Man
4. Chris Perkins
5. Boromir96
6. Lefton4ya
7. Deroche
8. MegaSilver
9. Sir HeroScape
10. Phantom
11. Earl of Sandwich
12. JohnnyFrisbee
13. vegietarian18
14. Vegie's Dad
15. MrWookiee
16. Nick the Ant
17. Mr. Migraine
18. John Elder
19. infectedsloth
20. ISB3
21. Retlaw
22. Dysole
23. King Scape
24. Major Q23
25. Viideosayg
26. Evantage
27. NecroBlade
28. Lefton4ya’s +1
29. UnseenShadowz
30. HoundsRule
31. Cleon
32. Evantage's +1
33. Sir HeroScape's nephew
34. Mr. Chompy
35. Son of Chompy
36. Son of Chompy's +1
37. Garenex
38. vminer
39. Samuel Frost 4

Maybes:
1. Capsocrates
2. Corbell plus guest(s)
3. Xorlof
4-7. Mpandelidis +3
8. MKPlusUltra

Last edited by OEAO; July 2nd, 2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:14 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Sounds epic.

Barring crazy unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there (for either weekend).

Thank you to you and everyone else involved with organizing this. This is some fantastic news & clarity on summer 'scape.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Sounds epic.

Barring crazy unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there (for either weekend).

Thank you to you and everyone else involved with organizing this. This is some fantastic news & clarity on summer 'scape.
It's truly our pleasure! It'll be great to see you again!
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Looks really cool. Excited for some summer scape and excited to learn some more details about this. Will be great to see everyone again.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:53 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My crew is planning on attending either date, but the July date is easier for me to swing.

After talking to OEAO I have full confidence that this is going to be epic! I've been playing Heroscape almost exclusively at Gencon for a decade now. It stinks that we have to miss two years in a row, but there will be many great years to come. This on the other hand is an opportunity unlike any other scape event that's come before.

Whether you've been to Gencon or not I highly encourage you to look into attending.
Old April 5th, 2021, 10:05 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

hope I can make it. the August weekend is the weekend I set aside for Gencon, so it is the only one I can make! This will be great if it works out!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This format would address my concerns about COVID, I think. A few buddies spread at normal distances in a room is one thing; the Dealer Hall is a whole other petri dish. I'll discuss among my people.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
This format would address my concerns about COVID, I think. A few buddies spread at normal distances in a room is one thing; the Dealer Hall is a whole other petri dish. I'll discuss among my people.
It'd be great to have you two (plus anyone else local to you)!
Old April 6th, 2021, 12:47 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Riss Vipp As Much As I Can

Barring weird health circumstances or meteors or the Cascadia quake or something, I would expect me there. I don't think either date matters for me.

~Dysole, looking forward to it
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:26 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't wait!
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:18 AM

corbell is surprisingly tart

I'd be a maybe for either weekend, will depend on a few schedules between now and then. would be at least 1, probably 2, maybe more.
Old April 6th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbell View Post
I'd be a maybe for either weekend, will depend on a few schedules between now and then. would be at least 1, probably 2, maybe more.
We’d love to have you come out! I really think it will be worth it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon