Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 11th, 2021, 06:07 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRYAN View Post
Recently got back into the game after years of it being boxed up and have found all of my cards to be missing. Advice on printing and such? I've seen the plastic sleeves people put cards in. Where to get those??
Thanks for any advice
Give me a list of which common squads and common heroes you have. I can give you a copy of those. I also might have spare cards for certain uniques, specifically ones from the master sets.

And give me your address!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion