Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2019, 08:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G List of Army Card updates

I’m sorry I meant no disrespect, notes have definitely been better since the beginning. But with the Red Arrow example, the log only shows that Speed Shot was updated. I don’t know if that’s wording or mechanical. I now have to do research and probably read a ton of posts in his thread (or, since you mentioned it was to keep it consistent with other threads, it’s probably not even in his thread!) I just have no idea if I need a new card or not. If you’re tracking those kinds of changes and I’m unaware of it, then great! I know for sure Crow is radically changed, but I haven’t even found him on the list yet, since dated organization isn’t terribly useful. I just found out yesterday that Aurora was updated to be 20 more points, and that’s because I randomly ran across her on the sortable index, and remembered playing her at 180.

I just want a definitive list of major changes so I know what to reprint. I don’t know how many play tests I’ve screwed up already because of it since it’s so hard to find updates.
Old August 12th, 2019, 08:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I’m sorry I meant no disrespect, notes have definitely been better since the beginning. But with the Red Arrow example, the log only shows that Speed Shot was updated. I don’t know if that’s wording or mechanical. I now have to do research and probably read a ton of posts in his thread (or, since you mentioned it was to keep it consistent with other threads, it’s probably not even in his thread!) I just have no idea if I need a new card or not. If you’re tracking those kinds of changes and I’m unaware of it, then great! I know for sure Crow is radically changed, but I haven’t even found him on the list yet, since dated organization isn’t terribly useful. I just found out yesterday that Aurora was updated to be 20 more points, and that’s because I randomly ran across her on the sortable index, and remembered playing her at 180.

I just want a definitive list of major changes so I know what to reprint. I don’t know how many play tests I’ve screwed up already because of it since it’s so hard to find updates.
Sorry if I sounded harsh to you. That was not my intent. I understand your concern and I can agree that the notes arean't always the best. However, if you keep it in the 6th post of the index thread, going forward I'll make better notes. If I have to hunt for it in a different place - when this thread inevitable gets buried - it's not going to happen.

Plus it belongs in the Index.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Fwiw, I definitely see the value in having a quick at-a-glance reference for the mechanical changes, separated out from the wording tweaks. Be easiest to maintain that in the Books Index though, yeah.

Aurora was changed while she was still On Deck, I believe, so she wouldn't be captured in the Books Index as an update at all.
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m totally fine with this being placed in the index. I was hoping to crowdsource some help with the thread

Aurora must have been sitting for a long time on deck, I have no memory of that. That makes it extra hard if some unit changes aren’t even recorded anywhere.
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

LP if you want to use this thread as a working thread to get all the back looking notes updated, I'm fine with that. Then you can move them over to the index as you go and the Art Department can do better going forward in the index thread. Eventually you will catch up and we can just lock this thread and let it fade to the back.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:05 PM
...has moist legs

I’m fine with that. I’m expecting only a handful of cards will even be affected, I just have absolutely no clue which ones were changed enough to reprint. Nobody could give me an answer for a month, that’s the only reason I’m starting this. Having it easily accessible is perfect.
Old August 12th, 2019, 10:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I’m fine with that. I’m expecting only a handful of cards will even be affected, I just have absolutely no clue which ones were changed enough to reprint. Nobody could give me an answer for a month, that’s the only reason I’m starting this. Having it easily accessible is perfect.
if you are looking for a response from Nobody...maybe you should tag him.

For the record I thought I had answered you about the 6th post and must have missed any follow up to my response and thus I thought it was answered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy