Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2018, 10:21 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Pinhead (In Sanctum Playtesting)

Scapemage could serve that purpose if he is able, otherwise we can use that as a backup if we can't get a couple testers in Sanctum over the next 3 weeks.
Old September 25th, 2018, 10:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Scapemage could serve that purpose if he is able, otherwise we can use that as a backup if we can't get a couple testers in Sanctum over the next 3 weeks.
For sure. I was totally meaning as a back-up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:06 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Arkham, do you have any specific armies you'd like to see in my test? I'm going to plan the map/armies today.

I was thinking one game with all the Slashers and one with a subset of them.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:35 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd go one with all Slashers. Then another with a couple Slashers, Malice, and maybe Valkyrie or a defensive unit to keep Pinhead alive longer? Buying Pinhead some time to revive Slashers will be helpful.

Something like:
Pinhead (335), Malice (300), Valkyrie (350), Michael (135), Chucky (85), Leatherface (95) (1,300)

Face them off against whatever can make a decent 1,300 point army, or swap people out as needed to make a point value work.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm looking at the card now... how would we feel about dropping the Unique restriction? It'd be nice to give the Blood Demons more purpose.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:49 AM

Activating a potential 2 squads + Unique Hero is pretty crazy. It's not often that will happen, but even 2 squads is pretty good and potentially too good.
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:26 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Thanks, I'll give that team a try and then run a smaller point all-Slasher for the other.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Activating a potential 2 squads + Unique Hero is pretty crazy. It's not often that will happen, but even 2 squads is pretty good and potentially too good.
If we ever get another Tormentor or Slasher Unique Squad, that'll still be a possibility. Granted, I don't know how likely that is, and we could always simply agree that any more of those are off limits, but unforeseen things come up and I don't want to limit design space when we don't have to. Plus, it seems a real shame not to give the unloved Blood Demons a friend when it would fit in so perfectly. Personally, I'd find another work around for that problem and roll them in, to a) provide more options for army building, b) not bar future Unique Tormentor or Slasher Squads, and c) give the Blood Demons a much needed lease of life. Maybe something as simple as 'No more than four figures may be activated on any given turn' or even 'choose a Slasher or Tormentor figure in your army to take a turn'. The second doesn't pair brilliantly with the Blood Demons, but it'll allow one or two to pal along with Jason, perhaps if you run out of Slashers, just to give a bit more flexibility and numbers.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:46 PM

I wish something like this wasn't being pushed for at this point, on a unit/faction that has 3 weeks to be finalized and ready to release and still needs 2-3 testers and hopefully no issues arise. We're already cutting it super close.

I'm not against it, I just don't feel it's worth changing courses unless there's a need for them here. If you want to jump on testing, I'd be more inclined to consider it and figure out a way to make them work.
Old October 9th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
I wish something like this wasn't being pushed for at this point, on a unit/faction that has 3 weeks to be finalized and ready to release and still needs 2-3 testers and hopefully no issues arise. We're already cutting it super close.

I'm not against it, I just don't feel it's worth changing courses unless there's a need for them here. If you want to jump on testing, I'd be more inclined to consider it and figure out a way to make them work.
I'll probably test him once I'm done with the Ravagers... just struggling a tad for time right now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Hard as ice

I should hopefully be able to jump on this guy this/next week, but we'd need to come to a decision on whether we're going to try to work in Blood Demons. I think it'd be a shame not to.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd like to give the Blood Demons a hand somewhere, but I wouldn't push for it here. Doesn't feel like that's really the point of what Pinhead's doing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library