Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 13th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nebula (Breathing)

What if you only get the turn at all if you did attack or use a special power on someone but failed to harm them? No movement bonding, just the need to swan in if she feels you're screwing up.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:39 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
The last wording you put up now allows her to move up and attack anyone she wants if no forced targets are around. So you could move up a Melee figure, not attack anyone and then get a free Nebula turn against whoever you wanted.

What are you trying to have it do?
I was just trying to put in wording to have her forced to attack one of those figures, if possible. I said the wording probably isn't the best, because it needs something in there to make it clear she can't attack anyone who wasn't targeted etc. Just wanted to get the verbiage boat started so someone better at that can figure it out.
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:40 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
What if you only get the turn at all if you did attack or use a special power on someone but failed to harm them? No movement bonding, just the need to swan in if she feels you're screwing up.
I'm confused, isn't it already triggered based on an attack/special power that failed to cause a wound or destroy a figure?
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
I'm confused, isn't it already triggered based on an attack/special power that failed to cause a wound or destroy a figure?
No, there's nothing about any of the different wordings so far that would do that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
No, it isn't. It's triggered by you taking a turn and not wounding or destroying anything. You may only attack figures who were targeted for an attack or special power during that turn, but if you don't attack at all, she gets movement bonding. My suggestion was to cut out the universal movement bonding and just make it trigger if you're actually doing something.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:47 PM

Ah gotcha. I was always under the impression that it only triggers if the figure that revealed the OM and took a turn actually attacked or used a special power on a figure. Then, Nebula can move and attack that figure that was targeted. That was always my intent. So clearly I didn't read it right.
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
OM1 of round 1, Gamora moves up, attacks no one since no one is in range, no wound is inflicted so Nebula bonds and also moves up without attacking anyone. That is correct right? If so maybe the name of the power should be something else. Or maybe require that attack dice be rolled in order to trigger the bonding.
She would only be able to do so if the figure that took a turn targeted and attacked/used a special power on an opponent's figure, so it wouldn't work until enemies are within range for that to happen.
Okay, if that is the intent then I'm on board with everything. It just doesn't read that way right now to me. How does this read for everyone?

THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Army Card you control and only taking a turn with that card, if an opponent's figure was attacked and no opponents' figures received any wounds, you may immediately take a turn with Nebula. During this turn, Nebula may only attack a figure that was targeted for an attack since the last Order Marker was revealed. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
OM1 of round 1, Gamora moves up, attacks no one since no one is in range, no wound is inflicted so Nebula bonds and also moves up without attacking anyone. That is correct right? If so maybe the name of the power should be something else. Or maybe require that attack dice be rolled in order to trigger the bonding.
She would only be able to do so if the figure that took a turn targeted and attacked/used a special power on an opponent's figure, so it wouldn't work until enemies are within range for that to happen.
Okay, if that is the intent then I'm on board with everything. It just doesn't read that way right now to me. How does this read for everyone?

THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Army Card you control and only taking a turn with that card, if an opponent's figure was attacked and no opponents' figures received any wounds, you may immediately take a turn with Nebula. During this turn, Nebula may only attack a figure that was targeted for an attack since the last Order Marker was revealed. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
I was in the same place you were YK on understanding. If this matches the intent then I feel much better about it. Keeps her from feeling too sidekicky since you will need to put OM on her to keep her at least near the action so she can be in range of something to hit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:07 PM

I'd say that gets the right intent there, but it needs to be clear that Nebula can still move, as I believe that's what we are all wanting correct, not just attacking? I envisioned her storming up and smacking someone down.
Quote:
THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Army Card you control and only taking a turn with that card, if an opponent's figure was attacked and no opponents' figures received any wounds, you may immediately take a turn with Nebula. During this turn, if Nebula attacks, she may only attack a figure that was targeted for an attack since the last Order Marker was revealed. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The correct wording to match Nite Owl and such is "During this turn, Nebula can only attack figures....", I believe the end bit would be best worded as "that have been previously targeted for an attack during your player turn" or there-abouts.

Edit: There really doesn't need to be any clarification about it being a full turn here, in C3G if it's an attack only turn it would just say 'You may attack with Nebula' instead of 'you may immediately take a turn with Nebula'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'd say that gets the right intent there, but it needs to be clear that Nebula can still move, as I believe that's what we are all wanting correct, not just attacking? I envisioned her storming up and smacking someone down.
Quote:
THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Army Card you control and only taking a turn with that card, if an opponent's figure was attacked and no opponents' figures received any wounds, you may immediately take a turn with Nebula. During this turn, if Nebula attacks, she may only attack a figure that was targeted for an attack since the last Order Marker was revealed. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.
Yeah, I want to see her move up and slap someone with a melee attack.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:30 PM

So it sounds like this will get us the results we want:
Quote:
THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE
After revealing an Order Marker on any other Army Card you control and only taking a turn with that card, if an opponent's figure was attacked or targeted for a special power and no opponents' figures received any wounds, you may immediately take a turn with Nebula. During this turn, Nebula can only attack figures that have been previously targeted for an attack during your player turn. After using this special power, you may not take a turn with any other figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library