Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 29th, 2017, 12:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Mini proxies?

So I’m recently getting back into HS, and was looking to expand a bit with C3V, and I’m finding the figures are in many cases more expensive and harder to find than classic Scape figures! Especially those Confrontation minis (and they look awesome in the pictures so I’m sad!), everything is out of stock!

So any ideas or lists of good replacements more plentiful and/or cheaper?
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Mini proxies?

If you have any inclination to Paint minis (Time being the most scares resource) I recommend the Reaper Bones line.

They are cheap, cover lots of fantasy, some historic and even some Sci-fi. Just off the top of my head I can think of good subs for Josie, Micro Troopers, Zaus, Havtechs, Dreadguls, Skeletons. Painting is really easy when you use a wash, and the figures are super durable (especially compared to confrontation).

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
So I’m recently getting back into HS, and was looking to expand a bit with C3V, and I’m finding the figures are in many cases more expensive and harder to find than classic Scape figures! Especially those Confrontation minis (and they look awesome in the pictures so I’m sad!), everything is out of stock!

So any ideas or lists of good replacements more plentiful and/or cheaper?
Not sure which Confrontation minis you are looking for, but Miniature Market still has many of the Wolfen faction used for the Varkaanans in stock. They also have the Ragnarok starter which includes some of the Wolfen as well as some of the figures for the Cathar Spearmen.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
If you have any inclination to Paint minis (Time being the most scares resource) I recommend the Reaper Bones line.

They are cheap, cover lots of fantasy, some historic and even some Sci-fi. Just off the top of my head I can think of good subs for Josie, Micro Troopers, Zaus, Havtechs, Dreadguls, Skeletons. Painting is really easy when you use a wash, and the figures are super durable (especially compared to confrontation).

Love painting so that doesn’t bother me. And Reaper is what’s on a whole wall of pretty much every game store right? That’s cool.
Any ideas for the Marro guys from Reaper? Those are probably the hardest!
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See C3V & SoV Alternate Figures, although I need to add to it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs