Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 16th, 2022, 11:44 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fort Worth, TX (DFW) HeroScape Events: 8/27/22

Date: August 27th, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Setup: 1:00 PM

https://www.facebook.com/gaming/TGVStore
12412 Timberland Blvd
Suite 324
Fort Worth, TX 76244

VC (C3V and SoV) allowed. 3D prints allowed.

Hey all. I'm looking to get folks together for a free play day since the reboot is coming up. If I can garner interest for something like this we can absolutely look into a more formal structure for future events. My vision for this date specifically is just to get some of the local player base together and enjoy some HeroScape now that everybody is pumped for the reboot. The venue owner is super friendly and isn't looking to charge for table space at this time. It's also open pretty late so play can extend past 6 PM if people need. I've got terrain for at least six setups.

If you're reading this and don't already know how to play HeroScape, let us know and plan to show up! I'm more than happy to teach.

I'm going to fund some door prizes out of pocket so some folks will walk away with something cool.

Please feel free to respond to this post with any questions or concerns. If you plan on coming (or are considering it), please let us know!

Current attendees:
Alexandros
Brent Kilgore
jessklewis
As a side note, I am also open to exploring other venues for future events. I'd like to make this a general DFW thread if people have interest- I know the DFW metroplex is huge and some people don't want to drive from one side of it to the other, so I'd like to remain flexible.

Last edited by Alexandros; August 18th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events