Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 18th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Initializing)

I'm not directly opposed. I think his one major weakness currently is against figures that have more than 6 Range as they can stay out of his range and just take shots at him. Toy (who was helping me) asked if I had considered upping his range to like 10 that way snipers couldn't just take free shots at him.
Old August 18th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's not surprising. I wonder how many figures we have that can move/place Huge figures. He could probably use a buddy that can move him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2022, 05:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's not surprising. I wonder how many figures we have that can move/place Huge figures. He could probably use a buddy that can move him.
As is, the first power would prevent that anyways. Though I suppose we could just make it for enemy figures if we really wanted. Then just a handful I think. One of them being Blink but that requires dealing him a wound first and then it's an undefined distance.
Old August 18th, 2022, 05:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, yeah, I forgot about that part. Probably good to have that there to keep him from drifting out of faction.

If he's getting kited a lot and his Kree buddies can't stop it, I'd up the range.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Cool. I'll do that then for the next test too.
Old August 19th, 2022, 03:56 AM
Now moves with Flying.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Supreme Intelligence

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 320-360?
- Give a brief overview. This was a hard game for the Kree as they do better against Mi-Level heroes and this Justice League had too much strength and too many tricks but a few more lucky rolls and it may have switched directions.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Supreme Intelligence, 2xKree Colonel, 2xKree Captain, 2xKree Scout, 7xKree soldier (1,200) vs Superman(440), Hawkwoman(260), Green Lantern(John)(280), Black Canary(220) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 340-360?
- Give a brief overview. Some pretty big swings early here with Quasar One shotting Beast and Hawekeye. Then the Avengers whittled through the remaining ground Kree but not till just Cap with 1 wound remiained then Supreme Intelligence got in a lucky shot landing 3 wounds and Cap fell charging the Supreme Intelligence.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Supreme Intelligence, Quasar, 2xKree Captain,* 2xKree Scout, 8xKree Soldier (1,200) vs Spider-Man(280), Hawkeye(220), Cap(240), War Machine(260), Beast(200) (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 360
- Give a brief overview. This was a rough match for the Kree but Supreme Intelligence was able to turn it around and take the win.
Map: .
Units: Supreme Intelligence, Ronan, Accusors, 8xKree Soldiers (1,100) vs Lex Luthor (185), Gorilla Grodd (285), Black Adam (380), Sinestro (250) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He adds a new layer to the Kree but isn't too overpowering at the same time. After the tweaks I think his cost is about right on the money.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I have one more change I want to make and then I think it'll be perfect. I'm making it so that Psionic Burst only affects the enemy figure that moves each time. I like the range increase and the range of 5 on the Burst though. He seems like a formidable end piece as while the other Kree are still around they are generally the bigger targets as he gets to keep all the OMs and disperse them according to what your opponent is doing which is neat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
Game 1:
This was a solid win for the Justice League. Really early on, Hawkwoman landed 4 excess shields, and avoided all 3 LEA’s for free unblockable hits on a Kree Colonel, who I then destroyed on my turn, taking out an important piece for their army. Kree brought Hawkwoman and Black Canary to the brink of death, but Superman and Green Lantern were too effective at keeping them alive with Symbol of Hope and Honor, Courage and Commitment.
After clearing out the nameless Kree, the Justice League essentially won, because this draft of Supreme Intelligence had a range of 6, and Green Lantern’s range 8 Sniper Targeting would have eventually destroyed Supreme Intelligence via camping.
For the purposes of testing, Superman got to see how the Psionic Burst played. 
It hit once or twice, then Superman got in and finished the job.

Game 2:
Quasar one-shot both Hawkeye and Beast, and then a Kree Captain Sacrificed himself using the Quantum Bands to one-shot Spider-Man. Still came down to just Captain America vs the Supreme Intelligence, but the battle weary Cap took some hits from SI’s new range of 10, and then was finished off with Psionic Burst, which was tried at range 6, but only got to be tested 1 time, which was the game winning wound.

Game 3:
Really swingy game. Ronan was one-shot by Black Adam, rendering the Accuser Corps neutered. The Injustice League was mostly unscathed when it came down to just them vs the Supreme Intelligence, but SI’s consistent auto-wounds kept knocking Sintestro, Black Adam and Grodd out of range to attack, effectively ending their turns at the same time, and landing consistent wounds from his own attacks against him. Lex managed to sneak past the Psionic Burst, but fell to attacks as well. Psionic Burst was tried at range 5 this time.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Definitely a must draft for the Kree. Cost is probably fine, but Psionic Burst needs fine tuning to be balanced. We tried it with an AoE of 4, 6, and then 5.
4 seemed too short, and we didn’t get much info in the 6 game. The game at 5 told me it was too strong against Melee figures, essentially denying them their turns.

It takes effect once you enter its AoE of 5, and if the unblockable lands, you get knocked back 2 spaces and your movement ends. This means a character like Black Adam (7 move and flying) is one of the few melee figures who can even possibly reach SI to attack starting from a turn after he had previously been knocked to 7 spaces away. And he still fell to the SI. Any slower melee figure is going to have at least twice to risk reaching SI, and every unblockable hit compounds that trek.

There’s lots of little ways to tweak this. Could be that the unblockable is rolled after the figure finishes its movement. Could be that after being knocked back, it may continue the rest of its movement. Could knock the figure back only 1 space, or not at all.

There was never more than 1 figure in SI’s aura at a time, so we never got to roll for multiple figures after a single figure steps inbounds, but that would also be too powerful.

In its current state, I think if you ran 1000pts of Fighters against Supreme Intelligence alone, he would win half the time with Psionic Burst.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Once the formula for Psionic Burst is figured out, he’ll be good to go! Really brings out the best in the nameless Kree’s interconnected abilities. A formidable face in a jar.

Last edited by Karat; August 19th, 2022 at 10:26 AM.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice start.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:41 AM

Pre-yea for public testing!

Old August 19th, 2022, 10:27 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Thoughts from Toy added in. I'll give till tonight for more thoughts before proposing.
Old August 19th, 2022, 08:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Supreme Intelligence (Vote for Public Exposu

I propose we move to Public Playtesting!
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:00 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library